Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Votes for my Sig making contest.

Creator: Ninja Trigger August 22, 2014 11:35pm
1 2
Who had the best Sig only vote for who think should win View them below
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 11:35pm | Report
So if you didn't see the last thread go look it up because I'm way to lazy to post a link to it. Anyway on to voting, Voting ends on 9/1/14 why such a long dead line to vote, well because that's when I get paid :P Winner gets 10 dollars worth of IP assuming they are on NA, if not maybe a steam Game.

Second place gets a post card from my home town if they so chose other wise it's first place takes all.

Entry's
The_Nameless_Bard
Foxy Riven
Toshabi
Thatdudeinthecotton
even if it didn't match all of the entry rules :P
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 12:23pm | Report
It's almost over and I need more votes to break the tie that's currently going on!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 2:31pm | Report
Why is Amanda's winning? Honestly, the last two are much better. Even Foxy's is more creative D:

Edit, sorry Amanda and Foxy, that was a **** thing to say and pretty tacky too. I know that sounded *****y, I was just honestly surprised. Amanda's is fine (and clever, yes), but when I compared it to Tosh's original artwork, Cotton's manipulation of a Jax render into a fantasy scene and Foxy's amalgamation of LotR images... I guess each contestant had a good idea and execution and Amanda's was winning by such a huge margin I was confused.

No excuses for rudeness though.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 2:34pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Why is Amanda's winning? Honestly, the last two are much better. Even Foxy's is more creative D:
The signature still looks good tho. Simple and pwetty > original and less pwetty

I voted on master Tosh <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 2:41pm | Report
I thought it would be an easy win for Tosh, while the others are really nice and all. Tosh went that extra mile with a personal touch.

Spoiler: Click to view
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2014 9:57pm | Report
well, I voted for Toshabi because I honestly just think that his drawing is awesome.

the vote of confidence is really nice though, Jai, given that I didn't just quote one of the movies and actually made an effort to use an LotR reference that was both interesting and original while also fitting what I made :P
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2014 2:50pm | Report
Huh. Not really sure what to say. That's a first.

Honestly, I know it's supposed to be a competition and all, and while I admire the flattery and all, everyone's entries had a nice touch to it with their own personal creativity. And honestly? The presentation on mine has some lacklusterness to it due to the final work done in illustrator being rushed. I spent too much time on the initial artwork as opposed to composition (In fact, a lot of the original got scrapped due to time). The presentation is what matters most, and mine didn't quite have that. The only thing it had going for it was originality.

The rest of the entries have the solid presentations. The only thing that they don't have going for them is original artwork, which is understandable given that the signature maker forums are usually filled with those individuals who study and are well versed with effects, filters and typography for the most part.

There shouldn't be a "I'm shocked X isn't beating Y" because everyone that entered here had something special going for them in their final piece.

And I ain't taking the modesty route in this. I want to win damit! But I am just stating the obvious from an objective view for the sake of critique and for the sake of providing an explanation as to why I didn't get all the votes/the majority. That and I really don't like the route the thread was heading at some point. I should've intervened sooner, but I was busy drawing pokemans.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2014 11:34pm | Report
And Tosh is the winner! Tosh ended up with a vote count of 11 and the Bard who shall remain Nameless came in at second with 7
sig by jhoijhoi
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 1:12am | Report
Well that was unexpected.

Basically MOBAFire.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2014 1:23am | Report
i liked them all, most the nameless' and toshabi. I like the nameless' one for the pretty look and a quote that fits with that anivia's image, i mean it just look serious and cool. I shall say that i was surprised that toshabi made an artwork by himself, and even if you said that it's missing something(which i agree with cause the background could be something better), the idea to draw it by yourself(and i have to say that its an awesome drawing) was very cool and the veigar on your flying goat-dragon-chicken-deer thing made me laugh for a moment, especially that mask on his face. Also the quote fits good enough. Well played all.
"Sure."
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide