Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's POP ART AND NON-POP ART Signature Shop!

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK April 8, 2011 10:24pm
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2011 1:13pm | Report

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 19, 2011 1:15pm | Report

I'm back and ready to make sigs.

I may occasionally hop on and off, what with the work loads that I get often.

However, I will try to pace myself and make 1-2 sigs a day.

One big thing that kept me from re-opening was this long list I have.

So I am starting fresh.

IF you are on the following list, and still want the sig you requested, please post:

-Veexer's Singed
-JakofAllSpaydes's Chinese Irelia
-Siveo's Golden Alistar
-shamwoww's Lord Mordekaiser
-Symphunny's Primal Udyr
-Graylend's Perseus Pantheon
-CaCD's Monarch Kog Maw
-SirSpankAlot's Exiled Morgana
-Svadilfari's thing
-morris55's Valkyrie Leona
-Stn2k6's Chinese Ashe
-Moonedge's Siren Cassi sig
-Moonedge's Siren Cassi avatar
-Taadu's GP
-Asterul's Traditional Lee (p87)
-KoTakUEurO's Arctic Warfare Cait (p88)
-Onimir's Urf (p89)
-THE Klotzy's thing (p89)
-Kusoku's Kat (p90)
-saperhim's Nocturne (p92)
-Janitsu's Kat
-Cover's Galactic Renekton
-Gunnarownsu's Lee
-CelticChampion's ***iho
-Gunnarownsu's Graves

Reason I am not going to make all of these is because most of the people most likely either left the site or got their request filled elsewhere.

And, no, I will not be PMing these people. If they are still interested in receiving a sig, they should be active enough to check the sig subforum every now and then.

So, let the requests come! If you are on the list and still want your sig, let me know.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
death o death
<Member>
death o death's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 1:29am | Report
hmm. Oh well wrath, here is a bigger one itachi <3 ^^
Hahano
<Member>
Hahano's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 6:50am | Report
Alright Wrath, I'm putting you to work! I have 5 banners I'd like you to make for my new articles coming up, if you wouldn't mind. There is no time restriction at all, take your time with them. The size requirements are 510px wide by ~110-150px tall. I do ask that they are all the same size, though, so find which size you like best with that aspect ratio. You can select the font for any of these as well as any effects you would like to add. They will be represented in every one of my columns on that particular subject, so you will be seen! If you have better ideas for effects, pictures or what have you, just shoot it by me.

Banner 1: Strategy of the Week
Picture: Located Here
Description: I would like that clipped to the right size and the words "Strategy of the week" put on there.

Banner 2: Meta Talk
Description: I would like it clipped and the words "Meta Talk" put on there, preferably in a classy kind of font (like I'm civilized).

Banner 3: Replay Analysis
Description: Clip it so that Teemo's on the far right (or left if you want to mirror it) and then put the words "Replay Analysis" in there.

Banner 4: Guide Reposting
Description: I would like it clipped, etc, and instead of the moon in the window, can you put the mobafire logo? Then, if possible, change the glow of the light (unless you want to do a blue moba logo) to the orange of the logo as you see it on the table/vase/curtains. Then I would like the words "Jungling 202: Class in session" or something like that. You have some freedom with that if you think there's something more clever or fitting.

Banner 5: Life Leveling
Description: Clip and put the words "Life Leveling" in. I would prefer them to be in one line (no enter or <br> between them) and take up a lot of the left hand side. Something a bit cartoony would be nice as well.

Alright, let me know if this is too much for you and take your time with them. Ideally I'd like to have them by next week when I post more material, but that is not a requirement. I will credit you in all of my articles and guides that it is featured in. Thanks again, Wrath.

Check out my articles on my blog or over at my wordpress

Follow me on Twitter to get updates right away! (@Hahano9)

Check out my videos on youtube.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 1:08pm | Report
I'll try to get one of them done a day, Haha :)

The 4th one seems a bit tricky though...I can't really place the mobafire logo behind the window without it looking a bit distorted, due to the nature of the picture being just one layer.

I could kinda layer it on top of the window and erase the parts where the bars are so it looks like it is under, it might look a bit funky though...

I'll see what I can do with that one :)

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 2:00pm | Report

lemme know if you want anything changed

NRG Amp
<Member>
NRG Amp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 2:28pm | Report
Can I get a shyvana wallpaper add any effects you see fancy with the text NRG Amp(any font you see fit) take as long as you like :)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 3:07pm | Report
haha,

lemme know if you want anything changed.

NRG,

kk added.

reppinFTC
<Member>
reppinFTC's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 3:14pm | Report
WHY U NO USE GROBSIDIAN N E MOAR.

j'adore that font

Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS, Jhoijhoi, The Nameless Bard, Nyoike, AlexanPT, wRAthoFVulk and myself for the dope signatures! Check out my Garen guide! Stop by my Sig Shop!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2011 3:20pm | Report
meh

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide