Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's POP ART sig shoppe :)

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK April 6, 2011 1:53pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 1:53pm | Report

NOTE: I CAN ALSO DO NORMAL, NON-POP ART SIGS FOR YOU IF YOU PREFER.

Well, some of you are probably coming here and thinking...WTF is pop art?

If you are not familiar with the pop art works of Andy Warhol, look below for some examples of Pop Art :)

Just for a few :)

So, what am I here for?

Well, I decided to give even more to the MOBAFire community besides my mass of guides :)

So, here we begin:

Requirements:

1. Patience. Depending on the photo, it can take me anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. I have a life, you know. I can get a lot done over the weekend, and maybe a few a day during the week depending on my schedule. I will usually get you your sig quickly, but if I don't, please don't go all Wuju Style on me :)

2. 25 posts. And not spam posts, if you have JUST 25-30 posts, I WILL check your profile to see if they are legit. I don't want to spend my time making sigs for people who aren't going to actually utilize them.

3. A heart. Please credit me for the work I do. If you were to do work for someone, you would want credit too, right? If I see enough people not crediting me I WILL put a little insignia on each sig, just trying it out first not doing that though.

+Rep never hurts anyone either :3

What I need from you:

1. For this type of art, I work with pictures, not renders.

In case you are not familiar, this is a render:

This is a picture:

Pictures have the background, renders have only the main subject(s) cut out.

2. Dimensions. The most common sig dimension is 450 px x 250 px. If you have a different request, please let me know. If not, I will by default make it this size.

My first two examples, Vlad and Sivir, are 450 x 250; the third example of Yi is 480 x 175.

3. What text you want.

4. What your favorite color is/what is at least one color you would want in the sig.

OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

1. Give me an entire color scheme. This will take a few minutes of work from you but it will allow you to get exactly what colors you want.

Go to this site:

http://colorschemedesigner.com/

Choose a scheme, play around with the wheel till you find colors you like. Then click where it says Scheme ID:, and give me the URL of the page that just opened; if you have nothing specific I will choose what I think would work best with the photo.

Please specify if you even want a color scheme or not. It is not necessary but adds more of an artistic feel, I recommend it :3 Though, if you just want random colors that you like, that's totally fine too! =D

2. Font. Same thing here, I can choose what I think would look the best, but I have...eh...interesting taste sometimes. If you want to choose a font, go here:

http://www.dafont.com/

and/or here:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/

look through the fonts, and leave me the link of the page of the font that you want.

Also, you can leave font color(s) for me if you so desire, if not I generally make the font color complementary to the color of the background it is on.

NOTE: I WILL UPLOAD THE SIGS USING IMAGESHACK, BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU SAVE THE SIG TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR UPLOAD IT TO YOUR OWN IMAGE DUMP SITE, SO THAT IN CASE MY BANDWIDTH EXCEEDS, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO STILL SHOW YOUR SIG. HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, I WILL STILL HAVE ALL OF THE SIGS ON MY COMPUTER AND CAN JUST REUPLOAD THEM FOR YOU IF YOU ASK.

OK, I am done with my rambling :) BTW, I can do banners and avatars too if you want!

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:

SOME OTHER EXAMPLES OF MY NON-POP ART WORK:

If for some reason you want a render of a certain pic, I can do that for you too.

Thanks!

NOTE: PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL OF MY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE REQUESTING A SIG. :)

CURRENT LIST:

-Ezrea1's Akali
-Phever's Kat
-Phever's Morgana
-Bloody's Brolaf Banner + Matching Sig
-Rapids's Brolaf Sig

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 2:24pm | Report
Ha, I love pop art, in fact my art assignment was based on Andy Warhol and Banksy ^_^

Awesome style wRAthoFVuLK :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing more work !
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 2:33pm | Report
heh thanks.

see the stuff you do is awesome, but it seems too complicated >_< I'm sure I could pick it up...but I wanted to try something totally unique anyways

and I work with photos, not really pictures much...so I know how to make pop art

so I thought...ehh...maybe it would work well with sigs...why not?

let's see how it goes! =D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 3:08pm | Report
Nice Sig shop, might want some future requests.
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 3:10pm | Report
mmk :)

Phever
<Member>
Phever's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 4:19pm | Report
What do you mean by pop art and your Vlad one is amazing :D the colors are just like POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to Nameless and Miss Maw
Did I Help You? +Rep :3
+rep +rep +rep for all of the cookies :3
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 4:21pm | Report
lol thanks :)

pop art is the style of art in the pictures above

google it for more info :)

its taking something and making it vibrantly colored...kinda

Phever
<Member>
Phever's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 4:22pm | Report
So if i asked for one of these bad boys :D would you do it so i can make my sig real vibrant :D? lol
Thanks to Nameless and Miss Maw
Did I Help You? +Rep :3
+rep +rep +rep for all of the cookies :3
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 4:23pm | Report
lol sure :D

look thru my wall of text for info I would like from you so you can have it customized :3

Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2011 4:23pm | Report
It's a imitated aspect towards the techniques of commercial art and uses elements of popular culture. It also sometimes is referred to as a genre of art that attributes a focal point across the whole canvas through strong colors and bright imagery.

In other words popart is essentially striking, colorful and very focal towards it's audience, and as you can see with wRAthoFVuLK's vlad sig, its just like you said 'POW!' :D

p.s editing this post soon for a request :)

Request:
1. http://images.131.com/lol/wallpic/11/0315/961021/1214048.html (pic)
2. 480x175 (dimensions)
3. Xiaowiriamu (text)
4. http://colorschemedesigner.com/#0b11Tw0w0w0w0
1 2 3 4 5 6

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide