Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Can you guys review my guide?

Creator: MassiveLOLOL August 31, 2011 12:23am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
MassiveLOLOL
<Member>
MassiveLOLOL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:23am | Report
It was my first guide and I'd like to get some feedback on how well it was made, rather then the content.

So if you could take a look, rate or comment then come here and tell me how well its put together it would be great :D

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/twisted-treeline-tricks-and-tips-120822
MassiveLOLOL
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:24am | Report
And suggestions of how i could improve the general look / layout would be good too :D
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:30am | Report
If you have to link your guide, it's considered advertising and against the rules. If you need help on the formatting, check out jhoijhoi's or Nighthawk's review threads and post your request there. If you have a very specific question about your guide which you don't need a link for, ask away, otherwise go to a review thread for a full analysis.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:35am | Report
dude he just want us to chek it out dont be harsh... Il chek it massive it's look pretty well structured
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 12:56am | Report
gabpin, if everyone was allowed to make threads so people would check out their guides, the forums would be packed with them. That's the point of the rule against advertising. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm letting the OP know that this thread will probably be locked, so I offered some other places to get advice.

In my eyes, this constitutes advertising. If a mod would like to tell me I'm wrong, I will happily concede.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
MassiveLOLOL
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 2:14am | Report
This section is guide discussion and I was asking to spark discussion on my guide to help me improve my content and editing side to make it more appealing.

If you think it's against the rules im sorry :( I didn't realize.
Siveo
<Member>
Siveo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 2:27am | Report

This section is guide discussion and I was asking to spark discussion on my guide to help me improve my content and editing side to make it more appealing.

If you think it's against the rules im sorry :( I didn't realize.

Linking your guide is against the rules because you advertise your guide! Asking a specific question about something in your guide like: what are the best runes for ..., the best masteries, what do you suggest for items, ... then it's allowed!

This is what probably every member will tell you! Don't take it the wrong way tough ;)

There are specially made threads for reviewing guides and they are stickied so you can easily find them!
MassiveLOLOL
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2011 11:01pm | Report
ugh..why are so many people so ancie about every little detail. I just wanted some feedback and I get 100 people going RULE BREAKER RULE BREAKER.

I swear it's more annyoing than trolls =[
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 1:02am | Report
Well, duh..

It's your fault for not reading the rules...
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 1:05am | Report
You could be a little grateful MassiveLOLOL. Siveo and I gave you some alternatives to advertising so you could get the feedback you need. Without us you'd just end up with a locked thread with a mod saying "No advertising allowed. Please read the rules."
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide