Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fast Gold Build

Creator: Svingas March 27, 2011 9:08am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:27am | Report
if you're good at last hitting, why are you taking gold items on a champion that doesn't benefit from them as much (they don't turn into ANY of your items, you sell them)?

and no, 1600 gold for 1 gold/second to get a "faster bloodthrister" is wrong. you just spent ALMOST a bfsword so you could farm easier

you could just buy the BF sword and do better in lane
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:30am | Report
Ok so what item do you suggest going for before this BF sword so that you can actually even stay in the lane with enough mana and health to last hit?

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:32am | Report
playing better

if you need to buy items to increase your survivability in lane as sivir, you're either pushing way too hard or you're really careless

sivir is one of the only carries who doesn't need dorans blades because she's so safe to farm with
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:36am | Report
How is she so safe to farm with when her range is shorter than almost any other ranged character, if not every other ranged character. They do not even have to use their abilities to harass you, they can simply basic attack and then run back and you cannot even touch them with your basic attack. You still haven't suggested any other options. What would you suggest as a first option?

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:36am | Report
You also don't even need to be good at last hitting with Sivir, since she's so good at farming with her BB and Ricochet.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:38am | Report
Well for her to be good at farming with BB and Ricochet, you need to have some sort of solid mana regen. And if you rely on BB and Ricochet to farm, then you are pushing very close to their tower and leaving yourself wide open to their jungler ganking you.

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:41am | Report
Svingas wrote:

How is she so safe to farm with when her range is shorter than almost any other ranged character, if not every other ranged character. They do not even have to use their abilities to harass you, they can simply basic attack and then run back and you cannot even touch them with your basic attack. You still haven't suggested any other options. What would you suggest as a first option?

I've played a lot of Sivir as mid (or top solo when available) for farming, and have only once had a problem farming, and that was against LeBlanc. Level Q W W E W R W Q W. Once your ricochet is maxed, do whatever, but ricochet allows for incredible farming, almost as much, if not as much gold as Gangplank.

EDIT: Don't even use your Q after level 2, just farm. You won't run out of mana if you just farm for a while. Q is for later when it actually does damage, and for the very beginning to keep the enemy away in very situational circumstances when they get too close.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:42am | Report
spell shield negates ability harass and heals mana

she has 20% natural dodge when moving to avoid physical harass

she has BB for killing the caster minions, massive range on it.

she has ricochet for pushing, mass farming or taking out more than one low health minion in one AA.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:44am | Report
Lazukin wrote:

I've played a lot of Sivir as mid (or top solo when available) for farming, and have only once had a problem farming, and that was against LeBlanc. Level Q W W E W R W Q W. Once your ricochet is maxed, do whatever, but ricochet allows for incredible farming, almost as much, if not as much gold as Gangplank.

I do not feel like anyone is listening to my reasoning for not wanting to farm in this way. Yes you will get most of the last hits with Boomerang Blade and Ricochet bouncing all over the place, but at the same time you will be standing right by their turret as they wait for the lovely (insert possible jungler here) to come out of the jungle and kill you before you can make it back to your turret.

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:45am | Report
if you're at their turret constantly, you're not last hitting

you can also ward and farm close to turret

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide