Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fast Gold Build

Creator: Svingas March 27, 2011 9:08am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:46am | Report
I might just try this later.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:46am | Report
Jet wrote:

spell shield negates ability harass and heals mana

she has 20% natural dodge when moving to avoid physical harass

she has BB for killing the caster minions, massive range on it.

she has ricochet for pushing, mass farming or taking out more than one low health minion in one AA.

Any smart ranged character playing against a Sivir that knows how to use spell shield, after the first couple minutes no longer uses abilities to harass because they know this is refilling your mana and then can simply harass you with attacks. And yes I do toggle ricochet on when I see that another minion right near my target minion would also die with the ricochet bounce.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:48am | Report
if they dont use abilities, what the hell are you complaining about

it sounds like, like what i said in your sivir guide, you have no idea what you're talking about

you're complaining about health regen and mana regen, but they aren't harassing you, you get mana regen runes, what more do you need

it's frustrating because i've said it in your guide, i've given really clear reasons why this is bad, but you still complai.
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:56am | Report
Short ranged vs long ranged equals harassing without abilities.

You have yet to give any clear reason why this is bad with a solid alternative option. And in regards to what you said about the items in my guide, I read over your suggestions multiple times and tested out the suggestions and changed my build accordingly to what seems to work best.

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:58am | Report
you have 20% natural dodge when moving

you have BB

what more do i have to explain

i said this is bad because you're spending 1600 gold on **** that barely changes your farming, when for 250 more gold you could get BF sword to make you overall stronger

that's ALL i needed to say, that's ALL there is too it, all this other **** you're complaining about just tells me you do not know how to play sivir and you need to find some sort of counter to your bad play
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 11:00am | Report
Looking at your ELO, I'm much less inclined to argue with you. You seem to know what you're doing. Carry on.
True love is found only in yourself.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 11:03am | Report
if this turns into a flame war

threads will be locked
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 11:04am | Report
"20% natural dodge"-Ok so 80% of the time you are still getting hit for full damage

BB-Throughout your comment on my guide you ranted and raved about how pathetic you think BB is now early game and now you say it is the answer to all.

1600 gold that allows you to stay in lane and farm in definitely while also allowing you to harass your opponent to the point where they have to recall multiple times or play extremely defensively. Either way you are severely gimping the other teams carry. Therefore, this does not only help you personally, but it gimps their carry which benefits your entire team. Plus, after approximately 30 minutes of having these two items when you are ready to finish off your build. You can then sell them and you have gained an extra 1000 gold without having to worry about mana or health regen at all through the laning phase.

Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 11:06am | Report

if this turns into a flame war

threads will be locked

Please let me know if you consider it to be a flame war and I will stop posting, but I am simply posting what I see to be very good arguments and I would welcome the comments of anyone who happens to come and look at this thread. At the same time, I know that a lot of people respect Jet's opinions so I feel that he is a good person for me to run my opinions by.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 11:07am | Report
I appreciate constructive arguments, but when a debate becomes one between two sides who are clearly not going to change their opinion anytime soon because they both firmly believe they're correct, it's pointless to argue further.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide