Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help and Advice on making a Fiora Build

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 14, 2013 3:16pm
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 1:34pm | Report

So basically my build may or may not be any good but doesn't matter because it won't change the fact Fiora is a "Bad champion"?

Essentially, yes. You can have a fantastic guide on Fiora that's perfect in every way, but it doesn't matter because Fiora is just so inherently bad that you're likely to lose games with her anyway, simply because of the lack of impact she can bring to a game.

I just tried out the build and I think its got potential, I got a 8-21-8 with the build (yes I know the deaths are high) however this was due to being forced to go Bot lane instead of Top lane and once I got into the groove the only person who was a challenge was the guy that killed me the most in bot to begin with (and even then i scored a few kills)

Well, you went extremely negative; your deaths are higher than your kills and assists combined. Did you win the game...? Take objectives...? Do anything that's particularly remarkable to Fiora?

Because otherwise I wouldn't say it showed potential, I'd say it was an absolute failure in every sense.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 1:36pm | Report
I would say it is an absolute failure anyway if you get 21 deaths, under any circumstance.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 2:18pm | Report
ok fine you made your points, I won't bother with a Fiora guide :(
although I will point out most of the deaths were because of having 2 ranged doing CC all the time on me, and once I got the three key items up i only died 3 more times in a 10 minute period...sadly for a good 18 minutes I sucked pretty poorly which I will admit to.
if you wanna know what was remarkable Sirell, i say fighting 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 relatively comfortably was definately something remarkable for Fiora but i could be wrong
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 2:20pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Essentially, yes. You can have a fantastic guide on Fiora that's perfect in every way, but it doesn't matter because Fiora is just so inherently bad that you're likely to lose games with her anyway, simply because of the lack of impact she can bring to a game.

That's pretty much entirely right, but she actually has a positive win-rate though. In theory, that means he's more likely to win with her than lose. In practice, I dunno.

Vynertje wrote:

I would say it is an absolute failure anyway if you get 21 deaths, under any circumstance.

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 2:32pm | Report
Actually, Fiora has a pretty fluctuating win ratio. At Diamond level she has a winrate as low as 38% and as high as 57%. At Challenger, she's pretty much never played. In Platinum she averages the most around 47-48%, but does have a high of 54% (but goes as low as 44%). Silver and Gold is where she is most consistent at around 50% because I feel a lot of people just don't know how to handle her properly. The other reason she might get wins is that at Diamond level, players just play what they want because they're good and can win with whatever they want. But this isn't really the case most of the time.

if you wanna know what was remarkable Sirell, i say fighting 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 relatively comfortably was definately something remarkable for Fiora but i could be wrong

Well, you still died 21 times... If it's remarkable to go 8/21 in a 2v1 lane, then pretty much all Bronze games are remarkable. If you watch the World championships or any of the qualifying tournaments, there are many 2v1 lanes, but you never see them die more than 2-3 times at most. Hell, sometimes if a gank goes well, they win out on their lane.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 2:33pm | Report
That's why I said in theory; just in case somebody did a bit more research than me and proved me wrong. It's a nice get-out-of-jail-free card.

Personally, I prefer 'I did it for science' but it doesn't really fit in this situation.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 2:36pm | Report
Lols. I haven't seen a decent Fiora guide around since Season 2.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 3:46pm | Report
Well once again my attempt to show I am not some newbie on this mobafire has been hit for six and sent flying for a home run...I just give up bothering I won't gain anyones respect here even if I try my hardest.

I am a nothing NOW and people here will make sure I am a nothing later as well

do whatever you want to this thread, I am done with it...
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 3:54pm | Report
So you're one of those types, I see. I love people like you who insult themselves when people disagree with themselves, hoping we'll pity them. And guess what?

We won't.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 4:03pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

So you're one of those types, I see. I love people like you who insult themselves when people disagree with themselves, hoping we'll pity them. And guess what?

We won't.

Might shock you but I don't care too much if you wanna pity me or not
Its unlikely you will ever properly talk to me
Its less likely you will play League of Legends with me
and its impossible I will ever actually meet you

Why would I want the pity of people who don't care in the least bit?
and besides its been clear no one would have give this guide a chance even if it worked (and don't anyone pretend they would have if I stuck to my guns etc) and turned Fiora into a formidable champion because I am just a nobody, I am not a pro or a Ranked player I play for the fun not the competition - Its who I am.
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide