Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Help and Advice on making a Fiora Build

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 14, 2013 3:16pm
1 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 9:00am | Report

yeah so I went against a zed once with wukong and I destroyed him with going 11-0 in lane so zed is useless.
TL;DR: doing one match and concluding that a champion is useless is just plain stupid, like it actually gives a proper vision of the whole champion gameplay and stuff. you were not even playing toplane either, so the example you gave was close to useless.

I gave statistics earlier for her inconsistency in winning games, but apparently you didn't notice. Fiora also holds the disadvantage against every champion according to another statistic I gave earlier, but apparently you didn't notice. And it's not as if Fiora isn't my 4th favourite champion or anything, so I couldn't possibly know anything about her.

If you read the example I posted, it also shows that Fiora had little impact on the game compared to Pantheon who still went negative. i.e, a negative Pantheon can still do more than a negative Fiora.

***** please, Garen ***** on Fiora - outsustains her in lane and outdamages her, Vi ***** on Fiora (she's not even that regular a top laner anyway) - harass and CC, Jayce completely dominates Fiora - Q poke anyone?, Aatrox outsustains Fiora, Xin Zhao ***** on her, Zed pokes the **** out of her, I would be very surprised if you can perfectly time a Riposte onto a Rengar who is in a bush, so you couldn't possibly be able to see and time the Riposte quickly enough (also, double Q?). Not to mention they all outscale and are more useful later into the game. And I don't know why you think Riposte is an oh-so-powerful counter to these champions, because it really isn't. The only thing nice about Riposte is the AD buff it gives you. You have no idea about matchups concerning Fiora at all. If you play as those champions and lose to a Fiora, you really need to uninstall.

I can agree that the only time she can hold ANY advantage at all is level 3-4, but before and after that, she's absolute trash.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 9:19am | Report
The problem with Fiora is they gave her abnormal strength then compensated by only giving her abilities to hit people and nothing else, Theres no doubt that she hits hard but they made her over counterable which means you need items like Ravenous Hydra and Frozen Mallet to give her an kind of real abilities
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
pepsiM4A1
<Guide Critic>
pepsiM4A1's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 10:03am | Report
Quoted:
You can tell level 1 players they can flash over walls and show it to them, but they will fail-flash really often. I bet you had lots of fail flashes when you were low level or perhaps low-elo. You can know how to do it, but to execute it consistently in a flawless way, even when it requires quick thinking when under stress (for example when you're getting ganked), you need practice.

Nice example, the thing is, I never knew you can Flash over walls until reaching 30 but I got it in the second or third try. Take another example, wardhopping, I have never seen the hard thing in doing it fast cause I always could. Didn't the math teacher show you one kind of exercise and after showing it only once, you could do it?
Check out my Aatrox guide!
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 10:36am | Report
sirell wrote:

I gave statistics earlier for her inconsistency in winning games, but apparently you didn't notice. Fiora also holds the disadvantage against every champion according to another statistic I gave earlier, but apparently you didn't notice. And it's not as if Fiora isn't my 4th favourite champion or anything, so I couldn't possibly know anything about her.

If you read the example I posted, it also shows that Fiora had little impact on the game compared to Pantheon who still went negative. i.e, a negative Pantheon can still do more than a negative Fiora.

***** please, Garen ***** on Fiora - outsustains her in lane and outdamages her, Vi ***** on Fiora (she's not even that regular a top laner anyway) - harass and CC, Jayce completely dominates Fiora - Q poke anyone?, Aatrox outsustains Fiora, Xin Zhao ***** on her, Zed pokes the **** out of her, I would be very surprised if you can perfectly time a Riposte onto a Rengar who is in a bush, so you couldn't possibly be able to see and time the Riposte quickly enough (also, double Q?). Not to mention they all outscale and are more useful later into the game. And I don't know why you think Riposte is an oh-so-powerful counter to these champions, because it really isn't. The only thing nice about Riposte is the AD buff it gives you. You have no idea about matchups concerning Fiora at all. If you play as those champions and lose to a Fiora, you really need to uninstall.

I can agree that the only time she can hold ANY advantage at all is level 3-4, but before and after that, she's absolute trash.

all I can tell right now is that you clearly don't know a lot about Fiora. if it is your 4th favourite champion, shame on you, really. I'll end discussing with you right now as it's just useless to do that with you in this case. bye.
💣︎✡︎ ☜︎✠︎✋︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☠︎👍︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☠︎⚐︎🕈︎

👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ☺︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎ 💣︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

✋︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎⚐︎⚐︎☠︎

⚐︎☼︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎✍︎
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 11:49am | Report

all I can tell right now is that you clearly don't know a lot about Fiora. if it is your 4th favourite champion, shame on you, really. I'll end discussing with you right now as it's just useless to do that with you in this case. bye.

Now now I got to say although Sirell hates my guts, I respect his opinion in regards to Fiora in a sense, I believe that Fiora is flawed however I dont agree she is a champion to discard but more she is a champion to work on and improve on.

I can tell Sirell is knowledgable on Fiora and only someone with experience playing her would know so much, its like watching sport - if you say your team is rubbish right now are you less of a fan or do you know when from experience when they are good?

I read this comment and he is right about my build although it pains me to say that after working so hard on it, He is a good guy although I unfortunately am on his bad side which is my fault.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 1:37pm | Report
Hard to tell if Sirell cant be asked anymore or if he's shocked I stood up for him :P
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 5:17pm | Report

While Spirit Visage does boost the heal from lifesteal, it doesn't increase a characters lifesteal stat (when you check their stats that is, the number won't change). Not that it matters though since there isn't a lifesteal cap.

Actually, it does increase their lifesteal stat, just like in greatly increases their hp5 stat. Found this when playing Sion.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 1:22am | Report
drakon136 wrote:

Actually, it does increase their lifesteal stat, just like in greatly increases their hp5 stat. Found this when playing Sion.

Ah k, Just noticed that it didn't affect my mobafire builds stats and assumed that it'd be the same in game. Don't know why I assumed it though Since, I already know the same issue exists with Rabadon's Deathcap's passive, (as in no stat update on the site). :/
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 9:58am | Report
Ok I am willing to admit now that my Item build is too flawed to work how I envisioned it, I now see that I need to work on a build that approx 10, 000 or less to have any chance of being completed on her in match up that will still add what is needed.
1 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide