Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help and Advice on making a Fiora Build

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 14, 2013 3:16pm
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 5:06pm | Report
You could always... y'know, get better at the game? For a start, you've just learnt that Fiora is a trash champion. That's better than when you first started this thread...

People get stuck on this ****ty 'it's who I am' argument that they don't realise they can always change for their own betterment. Contrary to what you seem to be implying, people aren't static things that go on unchanging. There are many cases of people rising up from nothing.

But hey, if you don't want to bother improving at the game, no one's stopping you. We need some people to make up the Bronze.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 5:44pm | Report
sirell wrote:

You could always... y'know, get better at the game? For a start, you've just learnt that Fiora is a trash champion. That's better than when you first started this thread...

People get stuck on this ****ty 'it's who I am' argument that they don't realise they can always change for their own betterment. Contrary to what you seem to be implying, people aren't static things that go on unchanging. There are many cases of people rising up from nothing.

But hey, if you don't want to bother improving at the game, no one's stopping you. We need some people to make up the Bronze.

Do not misunderstand I said I play for fun, I didnt say I dont aim to improve...My improvement is different to most of you, you guys improve by leveling your ranks, I improve by getting better with as many champions as I can Trashy or popular.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 6:43pm | Report
If you improve, then your ranking goes up... There's really no difference. Improvement = higher tier. We do it by getting better at playing champions. There isn't 'different ways to get better at LoL'. If you get better at the game, you get better at the game.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 2:21am | Report
sirell wrote:

If you improve, then your ranking goes up... There's really no difference. Improvement = higher tier. We do it by getting better at playing champions. There isn't 'different ways to get better at LoL'. If you get better at the game, you get better at the game.

Thats assuming you play ranked games, I do not - my tier will never go up because I know I have much more improving to do
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:09am | Report
Yes, you do.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 7:57am | Report
sirell wrote:

Yes, you do.

Thanks for the unnecessary kick when someone is down...
At least I got enough sense to know I can improve unlike some who think they are League of Legends 'Gods' and couldn't possibly improve.

Now I tried to make an interesting build for Fiora despite no real respect for my efforts and I could of lied easily claiming a great success but I didnt, I admitted my build flaws although most where my mistake not Fiora and I saw potential in it - but no my build sucked because Fiora sucks
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 9:17am | Report

Thanks for the unnecessary kick when someone is down...

You admitted it yourself... I was just agreeing with you...

At least I got enough sense to know I can improve unlike some who think they are League of Legends 'Gods' and couldn't possibly improve.

Since you're implying that I think this, you really need to stop getting butthurt every time someone tells you that you're wrong on something.

Now I tried to make an interesting build for Fiora despite no real respect for my efforts and I could of lied easily claiming a great success but I didnt, I admitted my build flaws although most where my mistake not Fiora and I saw potential in it - but no my build sucked because Fiora sucks

You know that you're being disrespectful in that we actually tried to help you... we gave you better alternatives... Look, seriously, why the **** did you ask us for advice if you don't ****ing listen? I'm so sick and tired of you just asking for 'advice' and then just disregarding every ****ing thing we say and then acting like a victim saying **** like, 'nobody likes me, I'm a nobody, everything I say is wrong'. You keep pulling **** like this, YEAH, nobody will like you, nobody will respect your efforts. You don't care? All the more reason why we shouldn't either. You asked before how to gain respect? Well, STOP DOING **** LIKE THIS.

Being able to recognise the correct potential of a champion is part of the skills of playing League of Legends. Just look to the World championships when Genja pulled out the Trinity Force Kog'Maw. Even though he won, everyone still called it bs (and they're probably right). If you lied and claimed success, no one would have believed you or would suggest you're playing against people just as incompetent as a Bronze V. In addition, we can quite easily check your stats...

What would you prefer we do? How about we tell you: 'YEAH, FIORA IS A ****ING OP CHAMPION! YEAH, YOU SHOULD BUILD FULL GLASS CANNON, BECAUSE YOU WON'T GO 8/21/8, YOU'LL PROBABLY 1V5 PENTAKILL, SOLO BARON, TAKE ALL 3 INHIB TOWERS AND INHIBS IN ONE AUTOATTACK AND CARRY YOUR TEAMS TO CHALLENGER.'

In other words, would you prefer we lied to you? Tell you your build is awesome? Tell you that Fiora is an amazing champion? Don't suggest you look at the best of the best to see what they build? Don't suggest alternate item builds? Because that's what we did and somehow you're still not happy. Then we agree with things you say and you're STILL unhappy.

You don't want us to agree with you, you don't want us to disagree with you, you don't want us to tell you expert opinions...

Seriously, what the actual **** do you want us to say?
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 11:54am | Report
Wait Fiora is trash? I love her though...
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 11:58am | Report
First of all I have no problem with being told I am wrong as long as people give a legit reason for me being wrong, I do not accept the excuse that my build won't work simply because its Fiora. No one bothered to try the build, they knocked it simply because of who it was designed for and I can't accept ignorance like that Im sorry.

And you say I dont take advice, well you would be wrong because I did which is why items like Frozen Mallet and Spirit Visage are now in my build and works wonders to which I am thankful for that advice.

And yes my score of 8-21-8 was bad but as I correctly pointed out the build had little to do with it and more to do with the fact I made bad calls including doing bot lane 2 on 1 against Sejuani and Nunu & Willump for so long, that was my carelessness.

However thankfully a friend of mine who is a vastly better player was kind enough to try my build out and he got a much better 16-3-6 instead and gave me his opinion based on his experience which helped me to fix more flaws.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 12:02pm | Report

Wait Fiora is trash? I love her though...

A fellow fan

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide