Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help and Advice on making a Fiora Build

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 14, 2013 3:16pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 10:24am | Report
Well as I said I am not aiming to say shes the best but to say shes better than people think.

Now I do understand people will say im wrong to believe that and I cant do anything about that if people are closed eye about it, all I can hope is those willing to listen give her (and maybe my finished build) a shot.

I can only speak from my own view, my own experience and my own opinion because its the only one I can rely on.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 10:42am | Report
Well at the end of the day the point of this thread was to get input on the build and items, I am happy to change the items because right its roughly 14, 700 gold to build and I suspect for Fiora you are looking for a build cost of 11-12, 000 instead but I would like to keep the build snd abilities simular maybe to a point where you can say "This build will give you all you need at 11, 000, if you want to go OP then this build works at 15, 000 gold".

I dont want to be put off making a guide for her because thats not the point of all this, like all guide its meant be sble " so you picked that champion, I suggest this for you" and yes I understand I may have its flaws but thats why im ironing them out here :)

Btw...whose Sky Williams?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 10:48am | Report
Relevant:
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 10:55am | Report

Well at the end of the day the point of this thread was to get input on the build and items, I am happy to change the items because right its roughly 14, 700 gold to build and I suspect for Fiora you are looking for a build cost of 11-12, 000 instead but I would like to keep the build snd abilities simular maybe to a point where you can say "This build will give you all you need at 11, 000, if you want to go OP then this build works at 15, 000 gold".

I dont want to be put off making a guide for her because thats not the point of all this, like all guide its meant be sble " so you picked that champion, I suggest this for you" and yes I understand I may have its flaws but thats why im ironing them out here :)

Btw...whose Sky Williams?

Try to go for a build that's gold efficient and stat efficient if possible and then give suggestions for luxuries and alternatives.

Like a section for 'if you are ridiculously far ahead'.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 11:01am | Report
sirell wrote:

Relevant:

Wow point taken...he f**king hates Fiora lol

I get that but considering the lack of Fiora players they may just have played her badly, its like Orianna if you dont know how to play her style then you are most likely to fail even if your good, Fiora is the same her style is unique and you got to adapt or you fail.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 11:09am | Report
Well, no... He gives reasons as to why Fiora is bad. For example, in the second video, you see Fiora pull a gank onto Renekton. She got off the two Qs and two autoattacks and that was it. Low burst, moderate DPS (but only while in melee range), no escapes, terrible gap closer...

Orianna is a really bad example to draw in comparison to Fiora. The two champions are nothing alike in terms of skill dependency. Fiora's success simply depends on her being in melee range. Orianna's success is far more skill dependent. There's no skill involved with Fiora but at the same time, there's no actual strength involved with Fiora. We are talking about players of equal skill. If they are players of equal skill, no one will ever lose to the Fiora.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 11:09am | Report
sirell wrote:

Try to go for a build that's gold efficient and stat efficient if possible and then give suggestions for luxuries and alternatives.

Like a section for 'if you are ridiculously far ahead'.

Would it be rude if I kindly asked if someone could show me a item build with the same potential but for cheaper, I dont wanna say "try these items and if you dominate...change your style and play this instead"...I want it to be smooth if that makes sense.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 11:20am | Report
Hm... As I admitted in my first post, itemizing for Fiora is awkward. >.<

I used to play Fiora On-hit DPS because it was more cost efficient and well-rounded in terms of stats. Since then, however, a lot of item changes came into place so that build-type is no longer a possibility (RIP).

If I'm honest, most people itemize Fiora roughly like an ADC.

Double Doran's Blades for laning > Ravenous Hydra > Frozen Mallet > Zeal/ Phantom Dancer/ Statikk Shiv > Guardian Angel/ Last Whisper.

Boots where appropriate.

The MS item can be swapped for more damage items: Bloodthirster/ Infinity Edge.
GA can be swapped for any of the defensive items I listed before.

Otherwise, take a look at Embracing's link:

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Fiora

They are all high-level players who are actually playing Fiora, so what they are using as a build shouldn't be too far wrong (use at own discretion).
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 11:27am | Report
sirell wrote:

Well, no... He gives reasons as to why Fiora is bad. For example, in the second video, you see Fiora pull a gank onto Renekton. She got off the two Qs and two autoattacks and that was it. Low burst, moderate DPS (but only while in melee range), no escapes, terrible gap closer...

Orianna is a really bad example to draw in comparison to Fiora. The two champions are nothing alike in terms of skill dependency. Fiora's success simply depends on her being in melee range. Orianna's success is far more skill dependent. There's no skill involved with Fiora but at the same time, there's no actual strength involved with Fiora. We are talking about players of equal skill. If they are players of equal skill, no one will ever lose to the Fiora.

The comparison between Orianna and Fiora was that they both have a unique style of gameplay, nothing more I dont recall saying their skills were simular at all, now I can understand what you are saying she does lack certain things I agree but if you are foolish enough to play like she does have these or play like she wont be affected then is that Fiora fault or the players.

If she is easily caught in ganks, do you keep playing like she isnt or do you in a way that makes it harder to catch her out?

I said it before Fiora is a champion to adapt to not one that adapts to the players way of playing, if this is too difficult then Fiora is a 'bad champion' but I cant blame Fiora for that, its just that player is poor at adapting simple as.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 1:34am | Report
I had a look at the item build and I decided that this build is basically on a 3-2-1 scale of Necessary items, Secondary items and a Luxury item

To get the most of this build people is need Ravenous Hydra, Spirit Visage and Frozen Mallet to greatly improve your farming abilities, gives you all the needed boosts and stats required and to turn Fiora into a dangerous foe in lane (if done right)

The Secondary Items would be the boots and a second Life steal item, Probably starting with a Mercury's Treads or a Ninja Tabi but also adding an Enchantment: Furor for the extra movement speed, then when it comes to the Lifesteal I would recommend a simple Vampiric Scepter for now but if there is time to build it up to something like Bloodthirster or even Zeke's Herald but of now, Vampiric Scepter will do the job.

The final item is particularly Luxury, this can be something like Last Whisper, Thornmail...particularly anything you feel you may require to help you out, I would probably say something defensive but as I said, its up to the player.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide