Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How do I get people to vote on my guide?

Creator: spedgamer October 17, 2011 11:24pm
1 2
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 2:53am | Report
The best way is to PM vets.

No don't, lol, I'm joking.

People who comment on my guide about making a guide often get a vote from me, and if you go and have a look for the most active users on the forums currently and post on their guides, you'll find that they will come and have a look at your guides.

Also, try and have one guide that you keep on developing until you feel you can make another one. Don't spam or flood with new guides.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 3:45pm | Report
I feel your pain. My Jarvan guide has right under 200k views and only 14 votes... and the only 2 downvotes are obvious troll votes. I hate trolls.

I think all trolls should be staked out in the hot sun with a water bottle dripping water about 4 inches from their mouth... just far enough away they can't get any.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
spedgamer
<Member>
spedgamer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2011 6:30pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

The best way is to PM vets.

No don't, lol, I'm joking.

People who comment on my guide about making a guide often get a vote from me, and if you go and have a look for the most active users on the forums currently and post on their guides, you'll find that they will come and have a look at your guides.

Also, try and have one guide that you keep on developing until you feel you can make another one. Don't spam or flood with new guides.

Thank you jhoijhoi, I have but one lonely guide, so there isn't much spammin goin on here. I was just surprised at the lack of voting. The more I thought about it though, I can remember all the times I came to Mobafire before I had an account and didn't do jack...so it makes sense now.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide