Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How do I make my guide look as nice as some...

Creator: ShaharKarisi May 20, 2020 10:53am
ShaharKarisi
<Member>
ShaharKarisi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2020 10:53am | Report
I started writing a guide for a champion and after writing everything in the build options, I got to the guide writing and was really confused about how people make their guide look that nice. This guide for instance [10.10] Vicksy's Master Zoe Guide [Nimbus Cloak OP!] looks great and has all runes and items right there when you read the guide, and if you hover on them it actually shows the description of the item. I tried using photos because there seemed to be no other way of showing this kind of stuff but it didn't work. Anyone knows how do I customize my guide like that? Is there any extension to the site that people use? If you know how to do it please tell me, I'd really like to know.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2020 1:43pm | Report
If you're talking about how to link to our database then you use BBCoding for it.

For example,
Code:
[[Shyvana]]
becomes Shyvana and if you want to make an image for example then it'd be like this:
Code:
[icon=championship shyvana size=100]
Which becomes:
By changing the "size" code, you can change the size of your image. The higher the number, the bigger the image, the lower the number, the smaller the image.

There are coding guides that can help you get started on how to code and make your guides look nice.
Here are some friendly examples:
Jhoijhoi's Making A Guide
Matt's BBCode Guide
Katasandra's Table Coding Guide
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide