Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hybrid Orianna build NEED HELP!!

Creator: Seda June 21, 2011 7:47pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Seda
<Member>
Seda's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 7:47pm | Report
Okay, so here's the thing: I'm thinking of a hybrid build for Orianna, but I'm not sure about a few things, so I'd like the help of those who can.

First, I'd like to know how adding magic damage to attacks work out. Can the magic damage dealt by auto attacks be restored through lifesteal or spellvamp or none? One more thing, is the added magic damage from items also affected (if at all affected)?

It would really come in handy, because I have thought about this build, but I'm not sure if it's gonna work. It's the one I'm using right now, although I've never grown the balls to try it with Hextech Gunblade. I'm usually getting a pretty decent score anyway.

My build : Berserker's Greaves - Malady - Guinsoo's Rageblade - The Black Cleaver - Madred's Bloorazor - (Hextech Gunblade) or (Sword of the Divine)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 7:59pm | Report
Why would you build a Hybrid Orianna? It's not entirely practical and if you want to build hybrid, AP/AS would be "best".

Adding magic damage to attacks will not add any health from spell vamp nor will it be recovered from life steal. Magic damage from items is put back from spell vamp I think.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:30am | Report
The build is awful. Play Pure AP Orianna. END OF STORY.

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
Ratch V
<Member>
Ratch V's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 8:16am | Report
If you do want to try it, i would suggest malady, wits end, bloodrazor, and nashors tooth. Then you can just build ap.

Just took a look at her wiki page. Her passive does scale with AP at a .2 rate, so it is viable for a more carry type orianna
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 3:31pm | Report
Actually, Hotshot experimented with a recent build that involves starting Regrowth, rushing Philo Stone, and then going straight for Rageblade, which actually works out well because once you get Rageblade in lane, your harass is actually really powerful.
Fyrefly
<Member>
Fyrefly's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 3:55pm | Report
Nashors rageblade malady survive items but if u want to carry act like a carry and rush mejais cuz otherwise u won't have enough ap to make your passive worth it
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 4:27pm | Report
@Fyrefly
NO.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:01pm | Report

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide