Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Next Guide...List of possible Champions...(Help...

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky June 4, 2012 11:42am
1 2
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 4, 2012 11:42am | Report
Hey, people. So, I'm Zander (Robo Ninja Monky IGN) and since people seemed to like the format I used in my Graves guide/the level of information I provided I plan on making a second guide of equal time investment.

I have quite a few champions under my master's belt so I can't really decide which one to make. This is a list of possible champions that I could make an in-depth guide for:

*Note* Each build won't be too unique as I like to win and therefore use the best possible build that I know of which tends to be the renowned build but with tweaks here and there, but I would go very in-depth as to unique abilities they have and how to use them most effectively.

1. Gragas (AP - MID) - gravitating towards this because he is unique and my favorite at the moment for having a blast (haha, punny...get...get it?)

2. Vayne (AD - BOT) - Not gravitating towards this one since I already have a ranged ad bot guide.

3. Nautilus (Support Bottom) - Not too fond of this idea since the top support naut guide is amazing already.

4. Kennen (AP - MID/ AP - TOP) - I'm partial to this idea as well, I simply absolutely love Kennen =P + since the recent change to Will of the Ancients a lot of guides aren't compensating for this change.

5. Olaf (AD - TOP) - This one would take a little more practice on my part to find the perfect build, but I tend to do very well with him in my games, wouldn't mind finishing placing him under my master's belt.

6. Rammus (TANK - JUNGLE) - This is another one I am gravitating towards, I simply love Rammus jungle and have been a user of it since I started playing LoL.

7. Others such as Teemo etc... I just find these to be the most interesting candidates, if you have another hero you want an in-depth guide from me for let me know and provided I know them very well I will consider it!

Anways, let me know what you guys think and if you even care what-so-ever if I make another in-depth guide =P I'm not sure if anyone gives a squirrels poop (which I don't even know what looks like, I never ever see the mystical phenomenon that is squirrel poop).
Deleted.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 4, 2012 11:53am | Report
I vote Teemo!
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 4, 2012 1:03pm | Report
I'd say Rammus, since you have an interest in his guide. Speaking from a writer's perspective, the best work comes from what you know and what you're most motivated to.

Otherwise, I'd say make a guide for a champ that looks like is most needed.

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 4, 2012 1:38pm | Report
True, at the moment I am thinking Gragas =P
Deleted.
IceCreamy
<Moderator>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 4, 2012 1:39pm | Report
Look at the current top guides for all those champs you listed and see which one sucks most :P

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 4, 2012 2:39pm | Report
Okay, so, after looking at all the current top guides and seeing what was there. I have decided to go with one of these...

1. Nautilus (Support Bot)

2. Kennen (AP Top/Mid)

3. Rammus (Tank Jungle)

Most likely will go with Nautilus support because it's incredibly fun/effective and their is really only one guide for it at the moment and I play mine differently. =P

I guess I'll start working on it soon, haha. Thanks for helping me narrow it down!
Deleted.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 4, 2012 11:55pm | Report
gragas. too less legit guides on this guy :). improve the standards~
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 5, 2012 12:05am | Report
Pick what you've been playing almost non-stop for a month or so.

's what I usually do.
True love is found only in yourself.
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 5, 2012 8:55am | Report
Lol, that is looking to be Gragas, but I did that last two months ago with Nautilus as well =P

Gragas is one sexy mofo, I can't stop picking him in blind pick, hehe.
Deleted.
albableat
<Scout>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 5, 2012 11:50am | Report
From what I saw, do a Gragas one lol
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.