Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Searz's informative and awesome-looking guide...

Creator: Searz April 27, 2011 10:21am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2011 1:40am | Report
Just go there through the site tools?

Anyways, the problem is that you're including the tag at the end of the url.
Remove the ] and it'll work.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Lakapooty
<Member>
Lakapooty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2011 6:38am | Report
Oh sorry XD Thanks!
Thanks to AlexanPT , WRAthoFVuLK, and me for the ROCKIN' sigs!!!
Lakapooty
<Member>
Lakapooty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2011 9:52am | Report
... Remove that comment tonlon0018...
Thanks to AlexanPT , WRAthoFVuLK, and me for the ROCKIN' sigs!!!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 9:52pm | Report
Code:
[abilities=eqeqereqeqrqwwwrww champion=Master Yi]

This doesn't work, why?

If it works, you can see it^^. So we know, if it works^^.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 1:24am | Report
Hmm.. I think there's some bug with Master Yi..

I'll check with Matt.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2011 2:46pm | Report
Even though you don't want to/recommend it, a lot of people are making Abilities sections in their guides (i.e. me). It wouldn't be a terrible idea to add an optional template for an abilities section for those that desire one. If you do so, I recommend (well, more like jhoijhoi does) moving the Tips and Tricks and Abilities sections after Summoner spells, next to Skilling Sequence.

Or not. It's your thread after all. It would probably make jhoijhoi and I happy though.

EDIT: Btw it's awesome that you're still updating this. The embedded masteries/abilities/runes/items are pretty awesome.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2011 3:06pm | Report
Yea, I might add an abilities section (to my guide too). I'm just waiting with that update a little until Matt (if he does) changes some things I've suggested.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 4:27am | Report
You need only a ability section if you present a newer or unknown champ.

Most champ's know anybody...
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 5:14am | Report
I'm planning on naming it "Your kit and how to use it". I think I'm gonna make that section include the "What and why" section.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 12:08pm | Report
I made now an ability/skill section of my Final Yi Guide. Maybe you use that?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide