Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Topic Rules - READ ME FIRST!!

Creator: Matt March 17, 2011 3:17am
1 2 3
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 4:22pm | Report
I think that people who have review shops are kind of responsible as well. Some review shops give or used to give upvotes very easily. It's only natural for guide authors to try to take advantage of this fact.

That's why I stopped giving upvotes and actually started giving downvotes in the first place. People who request me to review their guide must be looking for feedback rather than free upvotes, hopefully in resulting me wasting less time on people like that.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 4:22pm | Report
I think that people who have review shops are kind of responsible as well. Some review shops give or used to give upvotes very easily. It's only natural for guide authors to try to take advantage of this fact.

But the rules clearly state that people shouldn't spam this forum with review requests. Your argument is like saying, "Lolly shops tempt customers with their candy, they shouldn't be upset when people take advantage of candy stores and steal".
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 4:31pm | Report
It's not an arguement. I just mentioned a fact. I don't want to excuse people for spamming request in review shops. Actually, I am against requesting many reviews at once, first of all because it's plain stupid. To conclude, I only intended to make a remark on the policy of certain services, that I feel influencez the situation.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2014 4:53pm | Report
the definition of argument I meant

Yeah, but I doubt MobaFire will ever put in any rules defining how you can review. There's not even a rule about setting up a shop simply for likes; literally I could open a review shop and say, "Post your link here and I'll like your guide" and nothing would happen according to the current rules. That's because review shops are not regulated, and I don't think they need to be regulated anyway, really.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 11:10am | Report
It's not an arguement. I just mentioned a fact. I don't want to excuse people for spamming request in review shops. Actually, I am against requesting many reviews at once, first of all because it's plain stupid. To conclude, I only intended to make a remark on the policy of certain services, that I feel influencez the situation.
If you want me to become more strict, please call me. I'd love giving more downvotes >:)
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide