Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Platinum+ Review shop

Creator: Vapora Dark June 1, 2015 12:10pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 12:10pm | Report
So I kinda wanna do guide reviews, but I also don't wanna get more requests than I wanna do, so I'm limiting this to guides by Platinum+ writers. If you're a MOBAFire regular I can make an exception for you, but if I don't know your champion very well I might choose not to. This applies to platinum+ writers too, I'm not gonna be reviewing guides on champions with whom I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I think I know most champions pretty well by now, whether I play them or not.

I will upvote or downvote your guide as I feel necessary when I review your guide, unless I'm unsure as to which vote to give. If it's a downvote, I won't remove it because you ask me to, you have to either convince me as to why your guide is right, or change whatever problems I have with it.

I won't really spend much time telling you what your guide did right, I'm just going to point out everything wrong with it. If I don't have very much to say about it, it's probably because I think your guide is good.

Just link me your guide here, and I'll get round to it whenever I feel like it. (Such as right now)

What are you waiting for? go. GO.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 12:28pm | Report
Is this based solely off of solo/duo queue? Or can being on Platinum teams qualify as well?
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 12:38pm | Report
Sure, I guess teams counts. I'd make an exception for you anyway because I know you're active on NA.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 12:46pm | Report
Awesome, I'm having Utopus review mine for the second time atm, but the guide is not fully complete. I'll request a review when it's 100%, so not to waste your time, but I'll gladly waste Reeves's lol (He's actually helped alot)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 1:08pm | Report
Actually, I'm looking to waste time, so I've actually already started. I'm nearly done.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 1:19pm | Report
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 1:25pm | Report
Maybe I'll have to come back here if I get my gameplay sections updated. Good luck with your shop Vapora! ^_^
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 2:11pm | Report
Yea, idk about the coding either, it's all proper in the actual code itself (if it persists, I'll talk to an admin).

The match-ups were straight from CounterStats, the sister-mobafire site but it changes like everyday so I need to just ditch that site in general (I'll just make my own counter-list). The defense items are displayed first because of alphabetical order but I see what you mean.

Everything you mentioned though is a quick-fix, I'll get on those.

You can blame DaBox and the others I've checked out on the front-page spectate of the league client, I've seen Mobility Boots built like two dozen times and I wanted to emphasize how terrible that is.

Thanks for the review (was unexpected since I didn't request one lol) but it helps none-the-less
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 2:26pm | Report
Link to Morg guide.

I literally have no idea what I need to add in terms of content. Elusive Ferret gave me a good idea of things that I can do to improve my guide through space optimization, and points in the guide where I could add more pics / improve the quality of my pics.

That said, if the amount of content is OK, could you screenshot parts of the that are difficult to digest?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2015 2:32pm | Report
^ add some gifs, I'm the only one on the site so far with tutorial gifs if you can call them that. They will certainly make your guide much easier to look at, everyone loves a good gif
1 2 3 4 5

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide