Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Well well, look who is starting a review shop?

Creator: Meiyjhe April 13, 2013 9:45am
Was my review useful?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 10:22am | Report
Of course :D
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:07pm | Report
Hey bananaman, I just finished my Kha'Zix guide, which I literally JUST published. I would like it reviewed :D I do believe this will be better than my Draven guide. I still have some things that I need guidance on (runes :P and items). I just realized I totally forgot alternate items section so I am starting on that immediately. :P thx for the review ahead of time. link
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:21pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

YW LightPiercing

According to Koksei, my name is DarkPervy

but I like LightPiercing as well :3

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
mage legend
<Member>
mage legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 2:26pm | Report
My ranked team guide is ready to be reviewed!
I cant give you the link because im typing this on my phone :P just look in my profile :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi for making this sig!

[ri]
Thanks to Tinystar for the sig! ^^

[ri]
Thanks to Nameless Bard for the sig! ^^
+rep if you think i deserve it :)
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 12:32pm | Report
Master banana! I would really apprecciate if you could give a review to guide <3, just updated it and link in my sig :)
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 1:11pm | Report
you have the link in my previous comment :P but i would like my kha'zix guide re-reviewed. I left you a comment in the discussion. I believe i fixed everything you named. If I missed anything point it out. Thx ahead of time.
Thanks to virusNG1
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2013 3:59am | Report
Added the option to pick which format you want me to review in.
If you want my standard format (sins + blessings), just gimme link, it's enough.
If you want my new format (grading), gimme link + type "Billy" in your comment, and I will know you want the grading system :D

DW: Results will be about the same, so people that will pick grading will not get a much higher/lower result than the sins + blessing thingy :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2013 8:51am | Report
Yo banana, mind taking a look at my Kog'Maw guide? I'm going for path of the saint :)

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/kogmaw-a-ranked-guide-by-vynertje-in-depth-322162
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2013 2:45pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Master banana! I would really apprecciate if you could give a review to guide <3, just updated it and link in my sig :)

Done

Quoted:
My ranked team guide is ready to be reviewed!
I cant give you the link because im typing this on my phone :P just look in my profile :D

Done

Quoted:
you have the link in my previous comment :P but i would like my kha'zix guide re-reviewed. I left you a comment in the discussion. I believe i fixed everything you named. If I missed anything point it out. Thx ahead of time.

Done

Quoted:
Yo banana, mind taking a look at my Kog'Maw guide? I'm going for path of the saint :)

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/kogmaw-a-ranked-guide-by-vynertje-in-depth-322162

Done :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 4:57am | Report
Why do people still PM me for reviews when I have made a beautiful thread for it? :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide