Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What Should I Buy

Creator: root618 October 6, 2011 6:23pm
root618
<Member>
root618's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 6:23pm | Report
Hi i'd really appreciate if u could say to me if i should buy flat AD runes or AD/level runes

Thank You
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 6:26pm | Report
It really depends on your champion. Flat AD quints are really the only ones worth buying though.
King_rafiki
<Member>
King_rafiki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 6:46pm | Report
I have never used AD/level but I use flat AD on many champions. I hope that helps.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2011 6:58pm | Report
Um, never AD/level. Ever.

Flat AD quints are fine. Flat AD marks are only good for jungle, and even there, usually unnecessary.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 9:00pm | Report
Also they are good on Akali to activate both parts of her passive... but you don't need a full page to do it... only 7 I think.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 9:26pm | Report
flat AD, but then again, not so usefull with some exceptions.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 9:48pm | Report
Per level runes are not commonly used by junglers, unless the runes are not required for the route. The reason why is because the early game is the most difficult part and must be taken into the greatest consideration.

In this case, considering AD runes, you will always go for flat AD, except very specific circumstances. And that's within the specific circumstances of needing AD runes to begin with.

In general, as far as jungling is concerned: Flat AD quint > Flat AD Mark > anything else AD.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2011 2:31am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

Um, never AD/level. Ever.

Yea, AD/lvl is a really ****ty rune stat. AD is most effective early on and AD/lvl obviously don't help with that..

AD marks can be used on some special junglers or champions, but are generally worse than ArP marks.
Flat AD quints are great though. They really strong on those who build crit items (like ranged carries) and some junglers.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2011 2:37pm | Report
I would reccomend greater mark of desolation over flat ad runes and ad/lvl runes. But for certain champs it might be usefull. Still armor pen works best for most.
Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the astonishing sig.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide