Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Feedback

Creator: Mowen June 8, 2012 9:42pm
87 posts - page 2 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 7:33pm | Report

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 8:19pm | Report

Thank you soooooooooo much! XD
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 8:44pm | Report
Just fun :D
if only I got to play a few more games though lol >.>

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 8:58pm | Report
GGs guys, had a thoroughly fun time :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 4:57pm | Report
Mowen wrote:
If anyone else has any issues / criticisms please just post them in the feedback thread or pm me if you want it to be private. I am very open to discussion and suggestions since we are still working out the details.

I think that it would be nice if the lowest experience people could call the lanes they want, and their opponents. Say Mowen and I are determined to be the weakest members of our respective teams. Since we need the most help (the most training, the most practice, the most criticism since we're less experienced), we should get to pick the roles we want to practice / play. This leaves higher skilled players (say Xiaoli who can play every role well) to fill the other spots. These people would get last pick as far as roles go.
Interested in playing some League with other MobaFire members? Play in our weekly inhouses!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 5:00pm | Report
I'd be a bit careful with that. We don't want people acting or playing dishonestly just to get priority in the picking order. I don't think there's anything wrong with being courteous to newer players.

I think this should not be a rule, but perhaps a guideline to the vets that arrange the teams. "Obey the host" is already a rule. All we have to do as vets is to make sure that newer players aren't being stuck into roles they're uncomfortable with.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 5:27pm | Report
Oh sure, mowen just asked for suggestions, so I suggested it. And I don't mean it be every game, but it'd be nice if the guys who need the experience playing a role actually got it.

Think this would go along with "don't ban champions people have asked to practice / play".
"Secretly I think Joe is an evil genius."
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 6:34pm | Report
Maybe add a note in the rules like "If you would like to play a specific champion or role, please ask the host before the game begins."

Hopefully that wouldn't end up with 10 people all whining for mid, but I think if someone really wants to practice jungling then we should be able to accommodate them.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2012 9:53pm | Report
Quoted:
3) Threaten Nighthawk, Xenasis and TheRedPenguin with putting them on the blacklist for abandoning us D:

WHAT?!I needed to fix my laptop fan -.-
Get outta here.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 5:33pm | Report
Yeah I think improving communication will be key to getting teams / roles we're happy with.

I am not sure about the lane things either, I think we should just talk about it beforehand. We need to have Vent (on NA) be quieter and less people talking about stuff not related to the inhouse when we're trying to organize. Sometimes it would be good to play against someone who is good if they know the champ you're trying to learn well. Maybe you could even get in a channel with them to just discuss what you could do better.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide