Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hiya People of MobaFire

Creator: MissFoxfire April 20, 2012 1:16pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MissFoxfire
<Member>
MissFoxfire's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:13pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
^ reference.

Yah, I wrote the Morg guide along with two of my friends.

LOOOL; even my Viktor games turned out better :P
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:14pm | Report
Galio after lanephase is essentially a tank, during lanephase though you get mainly AP and a little bit of MR ^^

Runes and Masteries are always in use if you have the required levels/ip to get them (for masteries and runes respectively). To go to masteries, go to profile > masteries and put 1 point in whatever mastery points you want (some have restrictions like you need 10 points in 1 tree to get any further) and to do runes go to profile > runes and right click a rune to add it (you can only have 9 marks, glyphs or seals in at one point, and 3 quints).

Some of the info you might be looking for is in this ^^

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:15pm | Report

Ok so far, so good :)

How do I decide which runes/masteries I need?

Depends on who you're playing. For Morgana as an AP you could go 21 points in offence and 9 points in utility, or 9 points in offence and 21 points in utility. .. It depends on who you play and how you play them.
You shouldn't worry about runes right now, but they're quite expensive and you're best of to get your first rune page either universal or for the champions you main (like APs or Supports etc)
MissFoxfire
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:16pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Galio's basically an AP offtank.

By the way, I added you ingame but either you declined or friend invites aren't working properly at the moment. :P

I'm sad and happy at the same time. I mean you added me which is like totally awesome; thank you! ^^ Sad thing: I can't see any invites or anything. The chat system seems to fail. :(

P.S. Does this chat system fail a lot?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:17pm | Report

I'm sad and happy at the same time. I mean you added me which is like totally awesome; thank you! ^^ Sad thing: I can't see any invites or anything. The chat system seems to fail. :(

The whole servers derp a lot over at EUW and EUNE :(

MissFoxfire
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:18pm | Report
Quoted:

Depends on who you're playing. For Morgana as an AP you could go 21 points in offence and 9 points in utility, or 9 points in offence and 21 points in utility. .. It depends on who you play and how you play them.
You shouldn't worry about runes right now, but they're quite expensive and you're best of to get your first rune page either universal or for the champions you main (like APs or Supports etc)

Thanks a lot MissMaw; I wish I could +rep you again :)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:19pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

The whole servers derp a lot over at EUW and EUNE :(

nope EUNE is being perfect right now <3
MissFoxfire
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:21pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Galio after lanephase is essentially a tank, during lanephase though you get mainly AP and a little bit of MR ^^

Runes and Masteries are always in use if you have the required levels/ip to get them (for masteries and runes respectively). To go to masteries, go to profile > masteries and put 1 point in whatever mastery points you want (some have restrictions like you need 10 points in 1 tree to get any further) and to do runes go to profile > runes and right click a rune to add it (you can only have 9 marks, glyphs or seals in at one point, and 3 quints).

Some of the info you might be looking for is in this ^^

Thanks a lot for this vid Night <3
I LOVE TotalBiscuit, even though he is English :P
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:23pm | Report

Not usually, it's been fine ever since the server split, these problems only started a few days ago.

I LOVE TotalBiscuit, even though he is English :P

Hey, I'm English. >.>
MissFoxfire
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2012 3:26pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Not usually, it's been fine ever since the server split, these problems only started a few days ago.

Hey, I'm English. >.>

Oh lol I didn't know. XD Didn't mean anything with it though; but since I'm Scottish, ya know right? :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide