Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Scheduling Feedback

Creator: Mowen March 1, 2013 7:30pm
Should we Keep Games on the Same Day or Alternate Days?
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 1, 2013 7:30pm | Report
Hey guys! I wanted to get your opinion on the scheduling of games. I've heard some complaints about switching up the days, and I was considering alternating between Friday and Saturday every week for the different servers so that people who can't come on the one day can come next week. So, I wanted to give you guys a chance to voice your opinion before I do this.

Also you can give me any feedback you have on the signup methods, scheduling, etc. Do you like using the forms / seeing everybody's signups on the spreadsheet? Do you guys use the calendars?
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 1, 2013 7:46pm | Report
I say keep it on one day, and if someone says 'hey i'd like to play in the inhouse but i can't do it on saturday can you change it for friday this week' we can just do it for that week and say bam.

I like the forms, but we should be able to sort based on wins, elo, etc. Would make hosting/balancing a lot easier too. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I like never use the calendars.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 1, 2013 8:02pm | Report
We can sort by any of the columns, we just keep it based on time until we start organizing the inhouse.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 3, 2013 3:14am | Report
It'd be cool if the dev team here developed a countdown/sign up[registration] page for in-houses on MobaFire. One of the main reasons why I don't play them (besides the fact that I am awake in a different time zone) is that I forget they're on, or haven't registered.

You need to log in before commenting.