Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Going For It All

Creator: Xaioli April 20, 2011 8:48am
371 posts - page 37 of 38
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 2:26pm | Report
Honestly bans on NA are just preference of what they don't like to play against.

Like really, I don't think Shaco is that strong of a champion. However, there are certain players that terrorize bad players with him and it's so easy to snowball and easily end a game at a snap of a finger so that's why I ban Shaco. Stuff like that happens all the time so yeah, cow jungle real terror ganks lol
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 11:26pm | Report
"Going for it all" again. Starting at Diamond V!

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 11:28pm | Report
Gratz on the promotion!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 11:45pm | Report

Gratz on the promotion!

Thanks!

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 11:47pm | Report
I feel like if I could get my hands on Vi more often it would be easier for me to advance >< She's the only OP champ I like. D:

Any advce for a silver 2 trying to make it to where you are? :p
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2013 11:57pm | Report

I feel like if I could get my hands on Vi more often it would be easier for me to advance >< She's the only OP champ I like. D:

Any advce for a silver 2 trying to make it to where you are? :p

I've actually only played like two Vi games before that one in my screenshot xD.

My advice is to simply strive to improve and worry about yourself. Regardless of elo, you will always have games where it's hopeless because of lanes just losing terribly 1v1 or dc/ragers. Just focus on your mistakes and you'll see yourself improve as a player. Since official replays aren't out yet(on pbe atm!!), trying watching your games on LoLRecorder if you know you messed up somewhere. Reviewing replays helped me quite a bit to improve mechanics and to have better judgment of situations for future games.

Until you're high diamond, I personally think you should just play what you're comfortable with. Just make sure you aren't a douche about it if it's a "unconventional pick". If you're asked to fill a role, it's best to be prepared to play any 5 roles. Asides from that, I learned that being a nice guy overall in champ select gives me the best chances of not pissing people off and they don't end up trolling and ruining the game.

edit: forgot to say, if you **** up, own up to it. To be honest, I don't make too many mistakes when I play but when I do, I own up to it and try my very best to never do it again. I used to pretend that nothing was my fault in S1 and that made me an awful player/person. Just own up to your mistakes, don't look to blame teammates as an outlet and you should be golden.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 12:09am | Report
Im always willing to fill in roles and stuff. I actually main support and jungle. My main issue seems to be my favorite champions have little to no carrying potential. >< Also I suck at CS'ing.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 1:30am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

I've actually only played like two Vi games before that one in my screenshot xD.

My advice is to simply strive to improve and worry about yourself. Regardless of elo, you will always have games where it's hopeless because of lanes just losing terribly 1v1 or dc/ragers. Just focus on your mistakes and you'll see yourself improve as a player. Since official replays aren't out yet(on pbe atm!!), trying watching your games on LoLRecorder if you know you messed up somewhere. Reviewing replays helped me quite a bit to improve mechanics and to have better judgment of situations for future games.

Until you're high diamond, I personally think you should just play what you're comfortable with. Just make sure you aren't a douche about it if it's a "unconventional pick". If you're asked to fill a role, it's best to be prepared to play any 5 roles. Asides from that, I learned that being a nice guy overall in champ select gives me the best chances of not pissing people off and they don't end up trolling and ruining the game.

edit: forgot to say, if you **** up, own up to it. To be honest, I don't make too many mistakes when I play but when I do, I own up to it and try my very best to never do it again. I used to pretend that nothing was my fault in S1 and that made me an awful player/person. Just own up to your mistakes, don't look to blame teammates as an outlet and you should be golden.

I approve of this.

If you strictly play one role up to your own skill-level then when you're laning instead of jungling you CS on a gold tier level against plat level players.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 1:37am | Report
Yea I do need work on my laning and CSing. I've played support/tanks in every other game I can think of though. Solo laning is practically against my entire mindset.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:07am | Report
it'd be nice to see you reach challenger. GL.

Sig made by Hogopogo

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide