Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jackies Rubino's Hobo Adventure to Challenged Tier

Creator: Jack Rubino January 17, 2014 9:49am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 7:56am | Report
The only reason why I spam laugh is to do it while I'm safe and make junglers waste their time ganking me or blow summoner spells to kill me

Basically how I play LoL
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 8:05am | Report
Hannul wrote:

The only reason why I spam laugh is to do it while I'm safe and make junglers waste their time ganking me or blow summoner spells to kill me

i find it an annoying thing tbh, also i didnt meant the /laugh, but he literally was like "xD" or "haha" every now and then.

I'm starting to love again this champion!

it was a bit "hard" early cuz of shyvana tankyness(even tho i didnt die to her or lost cs,she was bad at farming tbh) and udyr ganked well and we killed her twice, first time i got assist and died too cuz of greedy,lel, second time i killed her or elise, so i got the red buff and then was easier for me and could 1v1 shyv once i got my last whisper,after that i carried my team to victory. I must admit tho that draven,even if he fed and was very behind and useless for some time, did a pretty nice splitpushing, getting 3 bot towers + inhib while me and the rest of my team was taking the aggro of them all.

oh yeah, Promoted yay! :3
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 8:38am | Report

i find it an annoying thing tbh, also i didnt meant the /laugh, but he literally was like "xD" or "haha" every now and then.

I'm starting to love again this champion!

it was a bit "hard" early cuz of shyvana tankyness(even tho i didnt die to her or lost cs,she was bad at farming tbh) and udyr ganked well and we killed her twice, first time i got assist and died too cuz of greedy,lel, second time i killed her or elise, so i got the red buff and then was easier for me and could 1v1 shyv once i got my last whisper,after that i carried my team to victory. I must admit tho that draven,even if he fed and was very behind and useless for some time, did a pretty nice splitpushing, getting 3 bot towers + inhib while me and the rest of my team was taking the aggro of them all.

oh yeah, Promoted yay! :3

If you haven't read it in the post your game stats here, you're going to cry soon. q on kha going down to 0.9 to 1.5 isolated, 60% reduced damage on evolved void assault, and 0.4 AD ratio on e. w is going to stay the same, q and e are nerfed, ult evolve is buffed lol

Basically how I play LoL
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:00am | Report
What the ****. tbh with the current meta of ****ing tanky+crazy damage champs( Renekton Shyvana Nasus ecc) its already enough hard to lane top as kha, this nerf is completely uneeded, they want to olaf kha? making him not avaible anymore? lol..
"Ah... delicious."
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:12am | Report
A nerf to Kha's Q was definetly needed
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 9:48am | Report
^meh, not sure.

adc orianna on enemy team, easy game.

i could definitely play better, but i took it easy instead of trying hard, a victory is a victory after all.
"Cross over."
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 10:37am | Report
not like you're going to focus tanks with taste your fear anyways. idk why they nerfed Leap but they just rengr'd kha's q, rengar q used o be 150% AD ratio, went down to 100%. same with kha 1.5 and 2.1 down to 0.9 and 1.5

Basically how I play LoL
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 6:50am | Report
jon pls why am i not on those screenshots?
report you.
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 6:53am | Report

jon pls why am i not on those screenshots?
report you.

omg u such jelly
"Yeah, I want you to be proud. I want you to be proud of me!"

Special thanks to Vapora Dark!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2014 6:56am | Report

What the ****. tbh with the current meta of ****ing tanky+crazy damage champs( Renekton Shyvana Nasus ecc) its already enough hard to lane top as kha, this nerf is completely uneeded, they want to olaf kha? making him not avaible anymore? lol..

It might be hard to lane top with Kha'Zix (personally can't tell because I don't play him) but the damage he deals right now (usually as a mid or jungler in my games) is absolutely insane.

He needs a nerf.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide