Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's & Finpure's Nunu carry to Platinum

Creator: Joxuu September 16, 2012 6:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2012 11:13am | Report
If you've won 5 in a row, winning 2 more shouldn't be too hard, without bad luck. And you only need that much for gold. Go Joxuu!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 10:21am | Report

Finpure (Around 20-3-7)
We dominated the bottom lane, just as we thought when we saw a Alistar with Ezreal. They had 1/3 of the farm and we left out the lane with AD carry stats 11-2.
The continued quite intensive, we even lost few team fights, but in the end the Vayne feeds were too much. Game ended when Finpure got PENTA KILL!

Wins: 6
Loss: 0

ELO now: 1478
That's already 178 ELO over my goal and 32 away from GOLD!
Meaning that 1 win more = Gold elo. Can't afford to loose it.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 10:28am | Report
I wish i had a duo partner.

Excellent job though.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Finpures
<Member>
Finpures's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 9:02am | Report
Some people claim that nunu+vayne has strong late-game but struggles early on. I can't say anything about that except that those people are horribly wrong. Nunu's advantages nullify Vayne's weaknesses making it strong at least after reaching level 3, and early-game shouldn't really be a problem since minion aggression wins trades if they go aggressive.

Hoping to reach desirable ELO and start playing maybe something else thank ADC for a change ^.^
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 6:01am | Report
GOLD ELO! Need verification btw. My new ELO: 1518

Here is the match

We had hard times at bottom, because awful ganks, but we did win it. Can't say we carried really, since our team was dominating mid & top. 23-5 score overall.

Wins: 7 Losses: 0

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 6:22am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Need verification btw

Hate to break it to you, but for verification on Mobafire you need at least 50 games played to ensure it's not just a random stroke of luck. Oh btw your profile says you're EUW, but you're on Nordic & East, aren't you?

Grats on gold! :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2012 7:29am | Report
Season 3 just started and I should have played 50 games O.o ?
Yeah, profile fails btw and thanks.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2012 5:49am | Report
Carried this for fail building Jax and afk until 20th minute Shaco who then died 6 times in a row.

Wins: 8
Losses: 0

ELO: 1558
NEW GOAL: Mobafire gimme golden sword below avatar, grrr. No, but seriously new ELO goal is Platinum and hopefully by then the verification :3 ? Imo 50 games at the beginning of S3 is impossibru! Should tell by around 20 games wether it's luck or deserved.

Can someone with powers change the title of my thread to "Joxuu's & Finpure's Nunu carry to Platinum" ?

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2012 6:28am | Report
Can someone with powers change the title of my thread to "Joxuu's & Finpure's Nunu carry to Platinum" ?

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2012 6:35am | Report
It's not like the 50 game requirement has been set because we believe it should've been easy to play 50 games in Season 3 by now, so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. The reason for it is elo gains are huge in the beginning (placement matches) and we want to guarantee that someone is not just having a random stroke of luck. Now, don't take this the wrong way, but I'll use you (and this thread) as an example: last season, after ~50 games you were at 1200-1250 elo. Now, 8 games into Season 3, you hit gold, an improvement of over 250 elo. How are we supposed to know whether you improved significantly or just got lucky with your placements until you've played more? If you play 30-40 games more and you're still in gold elo (or higher), sure, you deserve to be there. For now, there's just no way to tell and we don't want to verify people at gold elo who might not be gold elo at all, because then people will start believing things someone who got lucky says when they're blatantly wrong (again, to clarify: I'm not trying to say you are not gold elo, just that we can't be sure yet).

Just out of interest: what is and was (season 2) Finpure's elo? ^^

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide