Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's Smurfing Shenanigans

Creator: Joxuu April 15, 2014 11:25am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2015 8:17am | Report
Behold my power!

---

Rumble got first blood from a random invade and I thought the lane was lost but Pantheon ganked Rumble once where he had to use Flash and I knew at that point that I could win the lane and so I did. I got kill on him when there were 2.5 minion waves collapsing under his tower so I got xp + minion lead easily too. He hadn't bought anything at 8th minute whereas I had cutlass at that point.

After that I just did Teemo things like place shrooms everywhere so I could kill their jungler Rumble 1v2 and get top tower. Corki lost about 50% of his hp per shroom so I could just Flash AA + Q to kill him in team fight if he got hit by one.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 6:46am | Report
6 winstreak, 99 LP :/

That's like the 8th Riven top in 13-14 games I've had. *yawn*. I went 1-0 + double the Riven's cs until the enemy team decided shutting me down was the #1 priority over anything else in the world. Leona would come pink ward my shrooms, Rammus gank like there were no other lanes and Riven just being Riven, 1 shotting me.

We had good run in the bot + mid + dragon thanks to that. I was happy with Shaco's performance. He even did a counter gank with TF once. I just kept split pushing and keeping Riven + Rammus busy top while rest of my team won the game.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 6:55am | Report
How do you consistently do this well as teemu?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 7:08am | Report
Wild guess, but might be cuz Joxuu's a (Teemo) god.

by jhoijhoi
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 7:10am | Report
I think it's mostly because people underestimate Teemo's power and I run pretty interesting item build. Most of the times people expect to see full AP Teemo but get confused when I have AD runes + Doran's Blade start so my AA hurts like a truck. People can't build vs Teemo and their jimmies are rustled when I get Blade of the Ruined King. At this point most of the top laners have gotten armor whereas I start building full AP.

People are really underestimating shrooms and don't even seem to consider the possibility that I use shrooms in lane. The key to winning the lane is to have proper shroom placement. Good match-up knowledge + positioning + taking advantage of ranged AA is the most important thing when playing Teemo imo. I've gotten that experience in ~100 ranked Teemo games.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 7:14am | Report
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's cuz you're a god.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 7:14am | Report
I actually enjoy playing Teemo, but I generally suck at being squishy and would try to team fight too often
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 7:26am | Report
But isn't he just a special person now that he has fully explained how he does it? I mean, gods usually have something inexplicable about them.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 7:35am | Report
Updated OP for current build

:(

@OTG: I don't usually team fight before I have Zhonya's Hourglass. I may roam for a dragon fight but usually if I want to team fight, I want botrk + liandry's + zhonya's as my 3 times. I just conquer top lane and place shrooms everywhere so I can't be ganked.

LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 7:55am | Report

But you can have this name ;) (It's available with space too)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide