Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2013 6:01pm | Report
12 deaths is certainly something in need of work.

As requested to GMD himself.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 4:14am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

12 deaths is certainly something in need of work.

I agree but most of them came mid/late game when everyone focuses me. Early game (before everyone starts going mid) i was only on 3/4 deaths.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:53am | Report

Another ranked 5v5 here, i was adc with ashe again. Annoying we lost this one cos of 3 things:

- Pre game invade saw our team go behind 0-3 despite me and Zed telling them not to invade
- Our jungle was bad...only ganked bot twice, and top only around 2/3 times, spent most of this game in the other teams jungle.
- My support morgana was a first timer..not really his fault but he should really have listened to us better (when u see the rest of the team falling back and pinging and saying to him to fall back too only for him to attack 4v1..you know...and he did that like 4 times, providing them a nice feed).

I did well, i believe, until late game my score was 7-3-1 as i scored a triple kill early game (note the triple kill was a double kill bot, and then my Ulti which i had missed with hit the other teams top as he fell back xD! pure luck i know).

There bot btw was Twitch and Jarvan.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:57am | Report

Hi all, another 5v5 ranked game here. I was top with talon after the other team banned ashe (i was going to go adc).

I was top against there Lee Sin, only died once to him the entire lane phase of the game lol. I did score any kills on him tho. All 3 of my kills came late game in team fights. Not the best top lane ever but we won at least (our fizz mid just owned everything).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 4:31am | Report

Hi all, another 5v5 ranked here....strange game this one, as i was last pick and the other team picked ashe so i went adc as.......TEEMO!

Now just to be clear...i have not used teemo more than like...3 games max, i have no mastersies for him, no runes, so i just used my Kayle runes and morgana mastersies on him.

Got to say it went better than i thought it would have, ok our darius carried the game, but i believe i did well bot against there Cho Gath and Ashe (Leona was my support).

But yeah i will leave it to you guys to decide.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 6:38am | Report

Hi all, another 5v5 ranked here....strange game this one, as i was last pick and the other team picked ashe so i went adc as.......TEEMO!

Now just to be clear...i have not used teemo more than like...3 games max, i have no mastersies for him, no runes, so i just used my Kayle runes and morgana mastersies on him.

Got to say it went better than i thought it would have, ok our darius carried the game, but i believe i did well bot against there Cho Gath and Ashe (Leona was my support).

But yeah i will leave it to you guys to decide.

I think it was a weird build. Deathfiregrasp doesn't make sense to me :/ If you buy crit chance you might aswell go full ad, buying items like Infinity Edge, bloodthirster, BotrK, last whisper etc.
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 5:33pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

I think it was a weird build. Deathfiregrasp doesn't make sense to me :/ If you buy crit chance you might aswell go full ad, buying items like Infinity Edge, bloodthirster, BotrK, last whisper etc.

Mate when it come to teemo...am a noob. I asked the guys in my game what to build next and they recommend something with high AP to make my Mushrooms do more damage so i went with that (plus the active is nice), but yeah agreed that in future full ad is the way forward with this type of thing.

I did however do a hybrid build last two games (been trying him out in 3v3 just for fun), mixed attack speed with life steal and AP....kinda works.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 1:21am | Report

Mate when it come to teemo...am a noob. I asked the guys in my game what to build next and they recommend something with high AP to make my Mushrooms do more damage so i went with that (plus the active is nice), but yeah agreed that in future full ad is the way forward with this type of thing.

I did however do a hybrid build last two games (been trying him out in 3v3 just for fun), mixed attack speed with life steal and AP....kinda works.

Yeah it does, but either AS+AP or AS+AD is better. Atleast for me
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2013 6:13am | Report

Just uploading this to allow people to see my current Teemo build, note that the 6th item spot is empty cos the game finished before i could build it, but in a normal build it would have been a Nashor Tooth (AP+AS and a nice 20% CD).

Also i have tried starting with a Doran Ring over the Blade but didn't see much overall difference.

(I have tried full AD/CS build on him twice, however when i did that build i got badly focused in teamfights!)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2013 6:32am | Report

Despite this being a loss, it was a pretty good game (minus when Kha went afk at the end and Heimerdinger feeding from the start, both his kills were lucky ks).

I was bot with Heim...who took all the early game farm (i had 20 farm 15 mins into the game) and let me die 4 times (as soon as we got into a fight he would leg it back to the tower leaving me to die even when he was the one pushing).

We pushed there base down too just the center Nexus however they pushed us back hard and we had to leave 3 defending (me, heimedinger even tho he kept going off solo and getting killed, and Kha till he went afk) while yi and kata pushed, we held out like this for a good 15-20 minutes till kha left and the rest of the team got themselves killed off, leaving me to defend...i held long enough for yi to return, then got killed, yi did what he could but yeah.

Should have won this game but a Noob and a afk cost us it.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide