Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 4:09am | Report

Yeah i am level 30 mate, how else would i be able to play ranked. Really? then you are lucky lol, id say around 70% of my games atm in normal are 2-1-2. And well atm it is 2-1 to the 2-1-2 vs 1-1-2+ jungle tho this is in normal not ranked of cause (cant say the jungle in both of those games knew what he was doing or not).

Ish...now with ashe passive it only CS hits at 100% while before her passive % represented her chance of getting a CS hit at any % (if i understood it right). Dont hold me to that tho as its how i took it, fair chance am wrong.

Well i'm sorry but i can't understand what you're saying lol
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 8:54am | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Well i'm sorry but i can't understand what you're saying lol

huh? ok then...moving on
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 5:47am | Report

Morning all, back with some more 5v5 fun (will try and do 1 or 2 ranked games today just for fun..or should that be stress?). Bot lane with miss Frozen Fire. Kayle and Miss Fortune vs Vayne and Nidalee.

What can i say, we did very well, completely shut down vayne and did a pretty good job of stopping nidalee from getting any farm or kills till late game. Only there mid did ok. They surrendered 4 votes to 1.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 5:50am | Report

Another bot game here with miss Frozen fire, got our ***es kicked badly by there quinn and warwick. Not much to say about this game other than it was messy and we surrendered.

Also had a random problem after this game in that i could not connect to the chat or play any games for 3 hours due to some random bug or something....
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 5:59am | Report

ok trolled game this one...our second pick choice ashe despite Frozen fire saying she would adc, then no one wanted to go mid so i thought i would try it out with Zyra....turn out to be a simi bad ideas as i went against Ahri who completely ran rings around me for most of the early game ( it was like 1-4-1 me while she was 4-1-0..).

My luck improved later one but our top got smashed (taric and ashe top against there aatrox and fiora...such a bad move) while our bot did fine, when everyone started going mid i got 5 more kills mostly via my ulti in team fights but we couldn't turn the game around and surrendered when they broke into our base from top and mid lanes.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 4:03pm | Report

Me, Rokkuon and RageOn2 here in normal 5v5. RageOn2 went mid with Ahri against there Caitlyn, while me and Rokkuon where bot against there Kassadin and Thresh.

Few good points about this game were:

*Ashe and Nami are a deadly combo
*I got first blood and ended up going 3 kills up before getting killed by there Kassadin
*Completely out farmed both there bot laners, they both had to farm badly in the late game part cos of it
*I GOT A BARON STEAL!!!!!

Epic baron steal, went mid after getting the blue buff and saw there Thresh going towards the baron so followed him and saw them all attacking the baron, waited till baron was on 800 ish HP then dive in with my flash, shot him once with my W then hit him with my R ^^ = Baron kill steal :D (caused some rage from the other team that did lol), annoyingly i was not able to escape as they all attacked me and killed me but it was worth it, we then aced them around 1.40 seconds later and then pushed into there base and won.

Special note to the lovely miss RageOn2 who had gone i believe a whole month without playing a game, i believe she did well ^^.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 6:56pm | Report

Let me start this next post by saying OMG WOW.

Ranked 5v5 game here guys and my god what a game it was. 4v5 from the START, i was solo bot against there Draven and Soraka at the start, they out farmed me badly had push me back hard before Aatrox came and even up the lane.

They pushed us back hard in both the top and bot lanes, taking out both lanes first towers, however it was after this that the other team start to lessen there attack, and we slowly started pushing them back, and getting a few kills. Then everyone went mid were we won a quick 3v4 team fight, killing 3 of them to 1 death, i then between us holding them off mid went farming the best i could.

We slowly brought the score up, and were able to tie them, then someones we scored an ace on them !, jax then used this to go solo bot and smashed his way into there base, taken down everything in that lane in 1 push before he was stopped, he then killed Draven and Ahri before he was killed by Rengar.

Then a few minutes later they went baron and i go ANOTHER baron steal!!!! (a well timed Ulti shot). we then pushed them hard mid, and were able to push them back to there base, taking down all there towers (they killed me and aatrox tho), the rest of the team then fell back as there team started to return, they then pushed on our base and got both our mid towers before we could stop then, then in a surprising team fight we scored an ace on them again!

After that we then charged into there base, taking out both top and bot lanes crystals and towers before attacking there center towers which we got 1 down before they returned and killed me again and Lux, our minions then however got there second tower. We then waited till i and lux had re-spawned before going to baron which returned as we were pushing mid, nabbed the baron buff then charged into there base again and after a nasty team fight, we were able to knock out there Crystal.

Over all an amazing win for a 4v5 game (Also dare i say another example of 1-1-2+ jungle failing and this time in ranked!), defo my best game of ranked ever, also had an amazing team who were just amazing and the real reason we were able to win.

Honored all my team at the end (reported shen) and can only say thank you guys for an amazing game. Would also like to say thanks for the great game to the other team too and unlucky you guys didn't win it.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 1:31am | Report
Also dare i say another example of 1-1-2+ jungle failing and this time in ranked!

lol, a Bronze team failing? Shocker! :P

Look, I think it's cute that you're trying to hold on to the 2-1-2 setup, and if people in your normals and rankeds play that, go ahead, but it's not the standard in competitive play and there are reasons for it. Also I'm assuming you stole Baron by hitting enemies near it with your ult, because it can't actually hit Baron Nashor itself but does deal AoE damage ;)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 1:42am | Report
why did you build 2 phantom dancers?
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:11am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

lol, a Bronze team failing? Shocker! :P

Look, I think it's cute that you're trying to hold on to the 2-1-2 setup, and if people in your normals and rankeds play that, go ahead, but it's not the standard in competitive play and there are reasons for it. Also I'm assuming you stole Baron by hitting enemies near it with your ult, because it can't actually hit Baron Nashor itself but does deal AoE damage ;)

Lol i know, its only bronze (if this had been in Silver or Gold then it would have been better) lol.

I know, i just yeah, since i first started playing LoL (up till a reached level 30 anyway) every game i played was 2-1-2, its why am so pro it i guess, am not sure now if it is still like that below level 30 but that is just how it used to be, and even since reaching level 30 id say around 80% of the normal games i play in still use the old 2-1-2 set up lol. But yeah sorry about that.

Ah really? i thought it could hit him? :S well then my bad, i didn't see who it hit then cos i always thought it hit the baron and it was my last shot on him both times i got the steal. hmm =/
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide