Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 1:33pm | Report

Really should not have lost this game....was mid against there lux and owned her, we did well, pushing them back in all there lanes and even got mid lane pushed to there final two towers but then Xin and Aatrox started being silly and going off soloing, which saw them get picked off each time, then the other team push us back and got both our mid towers..we pushed them back but then they came back with the baron buff and Aced us in a team fight...they destroyed our base before we could re-spawn.

Good game over all but yeah..really should not has lost this game.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 1:41pm | Report

And then there was this..god i wish i had gone mid.

Started off bot against there Quinn and Vi but quickly got killed 3 times by Quinn (i always find quinn hard to fight against when using Talon). I then went top with Rokkuon where things improved but then our Nidalee started trolling hard, leaving Frozen Fire to fight 2 on her own, he then also started having ago at her for her build...this then lead to problems and people not focusing which cost us the bot lane.

They then trapped us at the baron late game using Quinn and Vi as bait, we all dived in and got owned just as they got the baron buff....we were able to re-spawn before they took out our base but then no one covered the bot lane and minions poured in..then we got aced again and they pushed into our base and crushed it.

Bad game =/ Nidalee reported at the end of the game. Also report there Quinn for flaming/trolling after i took the screenshot about how easy the game was and that he could have taken us all on 1v1 and won.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 1:56pm | Report
Don't rush Black Cleaver.

On like... anyone.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 2:40pm | Report

On like... anyone.

Sorry about this but holy **** Vapora Dark on my Blog, its a honor sir :) your talon guild is what i based my own talon on since i first started using him last year, am and a keen follower of your own blog/ranked journey.

And wait ur saying not to build it early? normally i aim to get that as my 2nd/3rd item but yeah, i recommendation sir as to what to aim for first (am guessing Blood thirster?).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 3:04pm | Report
If you're a man, you rush Tiamat after Brutalizer, build full glass cannon except for Black Cleaver as your 2nd last item, and upgrade your only sustain item ( Tiamat into Ravenous Hydra ) last. TRUE MEN DON'T NEED DEFENSES. >:[

Otherwise, the more mainstream Talon build, Brutalizer followed by BT rush, Last Whisper, and THEN upgrade to Black Cleaver. Then either another BT, Tiamat, Warmog's or GA. Basically, what my guide says.

And you don't need to call me sir by the way lol, it sounds weird. :P
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:15pm | Report

If you're a man, you rush Tiamat after Brutalizer, build full glass cannon except for Black Cleaver as your 2nd last item, and upgrade your only sustain item ( Tiamat into Ravenous Hydra ) last. TRUE MEN DON'T NEED DEFENSES. >:[

Otherwise, the more mainstream Talon build, Brutalizer followed by BT rush, Last Whisper, and THEN upgrade to Black Cleaver. Then either another BT, Tiamat, Warmog's or GA. Basically, what my guide says.

And you don't need to call me sir by the way lol, it sounds weird. :P

Oh i am a man, in 3v3 i go blood thirstier first then Hydra lol, so i will do it this way in 5v5 (and were assassin, we dont do defenses, we jump over them and cut your throat ^^).

Ah yes, that is my current build with Talon (using ur Guild) tho i now try to put off upgrading the BC so fast. Btw have u tried the Trinity force as a replacement for shoes yet? was keen to see how that worked on talon.

Lol sorry about that, bit of a fanboy freak out there (am ashamed to admit that on a public forum but oh well) as i never would have thought you would ever look at my blog Vapora.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:16pm | Report

On like... anyone.

^ THIS SO FCKIN MUCH

also Vapora have you seen the Feautured Swain guide on Solomid thats a exact rip off of your build LOL
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:51pm | Report
Nah, my build in most games is

Sorcerer's Shoes Rod of Ages Zhonya's Hourglass Liandry's Torment Rabadon's Deathcap / Rylai's Crystal Scepter Athene's Unholy Grail

He uses Seraph's Embrace instead of Athene's, and Spirit Visage instead of Rabadon's / Rylai's. As for the other similarities, RoA and Zhonya's are pretty much core on him. :P

Anyway, my build is ripped off from Totallynotn00b's guide. ^^ So it's not really my build! :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 5:01pm | Report

Oh i am a man, in 3v3 i go blood thirstier first then Hydra lol, so i will do it this way in 5v5 (and were assassin, we dont do defenses, we jump over them and cut your throat ^^).

Ah yes, that is my current build with Talon (using ur Guild) tho i now try to put off upgrading the BC so fast. Btw have u tried the Trinity force as a replacement for shoes yet? was keen to see how that worked on talon.

Lol sorry about that, bit of a fanboy freak out there (am ashamed to admit that on a public forum but oh well) as i never would have thought you would ever look at my blog Vapora.

I did try it, and the damage was absolutely ****ing hilarious with a full build, but honestly I prefer Boots of Mobility to just kill anyone who seperates from the rest of their team temporarily, and it's hard to do that when you run at ~386 movement speed. For example I always like to predict when the enemy ADC is going to go bot lane to clear the wave, so I go bot while avoiding any common ward spots, wait in some random part of the lane where there are no enemy minions, wait for the ADC to come to clear my minions, ult from fog of war and sneak up on him, 1-shot him and boom, ADC dead for free. And if their support was there too it usually ends up being a double kill and a tower.

So even with the amazing damage you can get from Trinity Force, the opportunities to make plays with Mobility Boots is just to big to pass off lol. I even keep Mobility Boots late-game rather than sell them, they're just so useful.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 6:13pm | Report

I did try it, and the damage was absolutely ****ing hilarious with a full build, but honestly I prefer Boots of Mobility to just kill anyone who seperates from the rest of their team temporarily, and it's hard to do that when you run at ~386 movement speed. For example I always like to predict when the enemy ADC is going to go bot lane to clear the wave, so I go bot while avoiding any common ward spots, wait in some random part of the lane where there are no enemy minions, wait for the ADC to come to clear my minions, ult from fog of war and sneak up on him, 1-shot him and boom, ADC dead for free. And if their support was there too it usually ends up being a double kill and a tower.

So even with the amazing damage you can get from Trinity Force, the opportunities to make plays with Mobility Boots is just to big to pass off lol. I even keep Mobility Boots late-game rather than sell them, they're just so useful.

Lol i think i will give it a try at some point as "the damage was absolutely ****ing hilarious with a full build" sounds just my sort of thing lol.

Mobility Boots are without doubt the best boots just cos of there passive, defo for ganking. Slap the Homeguard perk on em and away you go (that extra speed boost after returning to base is always handy when ur needing to get somewhere fast).

Btw how do you counter champs like Quinn and Xin with talon Vapora? i always seem to struggle against those two (defo when mid lane against Quinn, iv yet to win a lane against a Quinn with talon).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide