Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2013 9:12am | Report
quick update, played 4 quick games on Ranked and lost all 4! (back to bottom of the group and 0 points from 44...) had 1 troll, 2 games with people afk and the 4th was just unlucky.

1st game - ADC as ashe 10-11-11 : farm 131 (had a troll it in who cost us the game by feeding there mid and other members 0-13-3)

2nd game - Jungle as Hecarim 1-3-0 :farm 82 (Had two people afk in this game so 3v5)

3rd game - Jungle with Maokai 0-10-6 :farm 190 (Started with 3 people afk, then went to 1 afk, then back to 3 afk meaning it was mostly 2v5...)

4th game - ADC with Ashe 4-12-17 :farm 195 (Cant believe this one...people kept stealing my kills while saying i dont need them as am just the adc if i complained...O_o...we pushed into there base but then got trapped in there after we had ran right past them all as they did the baron (our support place 3 wards the WHOLE game..) they then ambushed us in there base and aced us..)

No one ranked for me today as am having a serious losing patch atm lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 6:02am | Report

Ok after a VERY poor run of 7 loses in a row....i won a game :D xD. And with a champ i hardly ever play (ok my score was piss poor but i did jungle well, got my ganks times pretty much prefect and while i did not kill a single champ..i came close 3 times lol).

Oh i also found out that my ulti counters Javan IV ulti, which i didn't know before this game.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 11:01am | Report
How does Skarner's ult counter J4's ult?
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 5:53pm | Report

How does Skarner's ult counter J4's ult?

Well, when he uses his big ******** in the ground/doom ring thing, if u cast Skarners Ulti on him he cant do anything to Skarner or anyone else in the ring till my Ulti runs out, by which time his ring of doom/hole in the ground has also ran out or is about to meaning you can then escape him if you are quick or your team mates can attack him without fear of him attacking back.

I know u can use Flash to get out of Javan ulti, but for when you dont have flash for whatever reason, it helps when ur able to shut him down lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 7:52pm | Report

Hey all, a quick 3v3 here, was talon top against there Nocturne and owned him pretty much from the start (he did not kill me the whole game). Push my lane all the into there base before out bot had even taken down there first tower before they ganked me lol.

I did not get many kills (2 max) after around the 17th minute mark as Darius kept taking all my kills (late diving into combats or waiting till me and quinn had done all the damage first) but ok well. There Ezreal became a bit of a pain, killing me twice in a row with his Ulti but apart from that it was overall a pretty easy game.

GG
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 8:16pm | Report

Quick ranked game here before bed, i was top against there Fiora, held her there pretty much all game, completely shut down her farming by pushing her lane as hard and for as long as i could, however i did not get any kills till late game cos of this, also i did not receive a single gank from a jungler despite me calling for him to come and cover my lane ( before we entered into the late game i had only been able to base once!).

Lux became a problem for me as she killed me 4 times in a row till i build some magic res to counter her with. (note: she only killed me in team fights cos she focused me, 1v1 she ran like a little girl than face the power of Garen).

Honored Fiora at the end for being a very fun opponent.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 12:41am | Report

Well, when he uses his big ******** in the ground/doom ring thing, if u cast Skarners Ulti on him he cant do anything to Skarner or anyone else in the ring till my Ulti runs out, by which time his ring of doom/hole in the ground has also ran out or is about to meaning you can then escape him if you are quick or your team mates can attack him without fear of him attacking back.

I know u can use Flash to get out of Javan ulti, but for when you dont have flash for whatever reason, it helps when ur able to shut him down lol

In that game your two carries (Vayne and Nidalee) have their own escapes to get out of J4 ult without burning flash.
Garen can just silence J4 and tank it out long enough to run away after J4 ult ends.
Teemo can just die.
So if you're wasting a skarner ult like that to "protect" your carries... I'd call that a waste of the one good initiate that your team had.

(And if J4 is wasting his ult just on you, then he's a pretty ****py J4. Although I suppose using your ult to save yourself in that situation is ok-ish)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 7:40am | Report
Mazuran wrote:

In that game your two carries (Vayne and Nidalee) have their own escapes to get out of J4 ult without burning flash.
Garen can just silence J4 and tank it out long enough to run away after J4 ult ends.
Teemo can just die.
So if you're wasting a skarner ult like that to "protect" your carries... I'd call that a waste of the one good initiate that your team had.

(And if J4 is wasting his ult just on you, then he's a pretty ****py J4. Although I suppose using your ult to save yourself in that situation is ok-ish)

Yeah he was mostly using it on me, defo early/mid game, towards the end he was just using it on who ever he pleased or so it seemed to me anyway.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 7:45am | Report

Ranked game here, first of the morning lol.

Went top against there Darius and we basically stalemated the entire early and mid game...ganks by both sides junglers saw us both die a few times, and while i hard got any kills (jax normally got the last hit) we did well.

In the end our mid (Lux, Taric and Vayne) did a suicide push into there base without minions and somehow got down 2 towers and there small crystal before lux died and they fell back, tho as soon as they had retreaded the other team surrender 4 votes to 1.

GG over all, wish id gotten a few more kills but that is life.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 3:54am | Report

Morning all, normal 5v5 here, i was gaming with da crew in this one (Rokkuon, ScOrp985 and Frozen Fire). I was top with Rokkuon against there Tryndamere and Miss Fortune.

Not a amazing amount to say, bot lane (Volibear and MF) got hammered by there Ezreal and Darius, and were pushed back all the way to there 3rd tower, i held top pretty much up to the 30th minute without losing a tower against either there Tryndamere or MF depending on which one of them was top at that point, i died way too much in this game to ganks mostly.

In the end they aced us after i went mid and we tried to push them as far as we could after a small team fight only to get ambushed and all killed, they then took out all our remaining towers and smaller crystals before we were able to re-spawn, letting there minions finish the job.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide