Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:16am | Report
grrg wrote:

why did you build 2 phantom dancers?

I build 2 Phantoms because of the 50 (100 with two, and yes i know there is a cap on this) Attack Speed, 30 (60 with two) Critical Strike Chance, 5 (10 with two) Movement Speed Multiplier. Ok i know the second one has its passive wasted but i like having two of them on my Ashe build (i was thinking of trying swaping the second one out for a Nashor's Tooth but i have yet to try it).
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:31am | Report
Ah really? i thought it could hit him? :S well then my bad, i didn't see who it hit then cos i always thought it hit the baron and it was my last shot on him both times i got the steal. hmm =/

Enchanted Crystal Arrow only hits champions (it's in the description), but does deal AoE damage once it hits. If you were aiming at Baron, there's a pretty good chance you just hit an enemy who was near it.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 4:52am | Report

I build 2 Phantoms because of the 50 (100 with two, and yes i know there is a cap on this) Attack Speed, 30 (60 with two) Critical Strike Chance, 5 (10 with two) Movement Speed Multiplier. Ok i know the second one has its passive wasted but i like having two of them on my Ashe build (i was thinking of trying swaping the second one out for a Nashor's Tooth but i have yet to try it).

So why don't you just buy Static Shiv then? I know that the stats that you get are a little bit worse ,but it's cheaper and you get an additional passive?

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 6:29am | Report

Another really good game here, normal 5v5 tho we were 1 down as he joined the game for about 30 seconds then left...

Me and Teemo held bot against there Caitlyn and Singed. They pushed us all the way back to our final line of towers before we finally started to push them back, we seem to stun them after a scoring a Ace on them after they failed in a mid push. After that there team started fighting and only coming at us in groups of 2 or on there own which meant we could easy pick them off 1 or 2 at a time which allowed us to push them back, after we them aced them again at the baron they surrendered.

(After i took this pic i asked why they surrendered and got told that 3 of there team were going to quit the game if they didn't surrendered lol)

Overall it was a good game, i also swapped out my second Phantom Dancer for a Nashor Tooth to give that a try and i liked the result, so i will keep it in my build for awhile.

Also that last game was my best score with ashe to date (special as at the start i was only 1-6-3 for the first 20 minutes). Oh and i finally got to go full build with ashe for once lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 6:33am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Enchanted Crystal Arrow only hits champions (it's in the description), but does deal AoE damage once it hits. If you were aiming at Baron, there's a pretty good chance you just hit an enemy who was near it.

Ah fair enough then, thanks for that clear up. :)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 6:35am | Report
LevasK wrote:

So why don't you just buy Static Shiv then? I know that the stats that you get are a little bit worse ,but it's cheaper and you get an additional passive?

I have tried the Static Shiv before in a game against bots but i didn't like it as much as the double Phantom Dance combo. Personal taste i guess.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 6:56am | Report

I have tried the Static Shiv before in a game against bots but i didn't like it as much as the double Phantom Dance combo. Personal taste i guess.

Hmm okey gl with double dancers then :D

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 7:06am | Report
LevasK wrote:

Hmm okey gl with double dancers then :D

Cheers mate :)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 1:26pm | Report

Another mid game with talon here, bit of a odd one lol as there was only 9 minutes of laning then everyone went mid!. (i started off mid against there Quinn..)

Didn't do much this game, only got a single kill on there Jarvan IV.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2013 1:29pm | Report

Mid lane with talon again here with the lovely miss Frozen Fire 101 joining me. Was against there Twisted Fate.

Owned him very well for most of the laning part, even got a double kill when Draven tried to gank me lol, went on to own most of the game with only 3 deaths (when the game ended i was on 11 kills without a death!).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide