Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 3:59am | Report

Another game with the crew, i was bot with Frozen fire for this game against there Irelia and Ezreal (lucky **** as i was calling him).

Despite a ok game by me and fire (There ezreal was plain annoying and i admit i focused on killing him way too much) we lost badly to them, with top lane getting hammered and mid before the game slowed down a tad as we slowly got back into it, however they then got the baron twice and ended it.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 4:02am | Report

Seriously? seriously silly pick by me in this game, i did so bad it was silly (people kept taking my kills too lol..i felt like an adc :S).

I never should have picked fiddlesticks in the first place but i clicked on him during champ select by mistake and my team wanted i take him....UGH.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 4:11am | Report

Soooo for this game i thought i would try out Vladimir as he is free atm...went mid against there Malzahar (who i honored and added at end) but that was just a side show in this game....COS OF THAT TEEEMO!

This game lasted 1.19.00...and by god the best teemo player iv ever seen just had to be on our team, he carried the game like a pro, and his score is just epic (few ks in there lol but oh well xD).

To be fair we should have lost at like 40-50 as we were down to just our Main crystal left, but then teemo was able to hold us together, and we slowly fought our way back into it was 2 holding the base and 3 pushing, after taking them on 3 times with the baron buff we finally got it for us at some point, our 3 pushers slowly were able to take out there remaining towers and when we could we all pushed mid from time to time, and after a lucky 4v5 team fight, we scored a ace on them and pushed into what remained of there base and won!!! (Talk about a lucky turn around, from pretty much lost to winning the game all thanks to one champ).

Teemo honored and added at end.
Malzahar honored and added at end.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 4:19am | Report

My last game of last night, invited the two guys from last game for a game with frozen fire and me, and they brought another guy with them who despite us saying not to take Xerath mid..took him anyway lol.

Ok so game was not that good, however i did enjoy it a lot lol, also i edited my kayle build slightly due to having a large amount of gold and got a Deathcap as my 3rd item over the Rageblade i would normally have taken there...the damage combined with Trinity force was quite funny as there Thresh would admit if he was here (owned him 4 times in 1v1 bot lane fights after i got those two items lol).

Overall a good fun game, shame we lost (all going mid at the start may have lead to our lost as tho we smashed our way thought both there mid lane towers we then had to go back to normal 2-1-2 set up as they had gotten our top lane tower and had the bot lane tower down to 40% health lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 4:23am | Report

Oh dear god my eyes weren't ready for those builds... They're burning, make it stop!

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 5:37am | Report
WHY IS EVERYONE STACKING EVERYTHING, DEAR ****ING GOD, MAKE IT STOP, I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 6:09am | Report
Warmogs Talon, Does it burn you, Vapora?
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 8:53am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Oh dear god my eyes weren't ready for those builds... They're burning, make it stop!

May i recommend sunglasses lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 8:55am | Report

WHY IS EVERYONE STACKING EVERYTHING, DEAR ****ING GOD, MAKE IT STOP, I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW.

Please don't commit suicide after seeing that talon build.... **** load of health but nothing else..
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 9:00am | Report

Bot lane game with Frozen Fire here, took kayle as support for her. We were against Blitzcrank and Fiora.

Only died twice...which is something, fire only died 3 times, which is something...she got 19 kills while i got 12, defo something lol.

Other team was pretty bad, they had no teamwork, didn't work together and didn't seem to know what to do half the time...feel kinda sorry for them to lose that badly against us but hey they have to learn somehow.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide