Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 4:37am | Report

Ok maybe this updated ashe is not so bad...hi all normal game here with my mate Rokkuon, we went both bot against there Vi and Nidalee.

Well what can i say, we owned them pretty well early game, pushed them back hard, and never once got ganked (there jungle was awful), died a few times mid game, and there Nidalee left our lane to go top leaving Yi to fight us both, he killed me only twice the whole game.

End game i died another 3 times but also scored 4 or 5 kills (cant remember) and then they surrendered when we pushed into there base.

Ashe and Nami seem like a great combo.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 4:43am | Report

Top this time, was able to get Aatrox and Rokkuon went with kayle (deadly combo found!). Also brought along are new team girl Frozen Fire 101.

While my score is nothing to write home about (i died too much mid/late game!) we did well against there Tryndamere and Aatrox, held onto the top lane without too many problems and late game was able to push them hard enough to get into there base and win.

(I think am getting the hang of this farming stuff..and before anyone says why two top...they had two top too and its normal in normal games...2-1-2 is the normal meta it seems..also 2-1-2 seems to beat 1-1-2 + jungle as twice now iv played in games with these two set ups and always the 2-1-2 wins lol).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 4:48am | Report

Another game with Rokkuon and Frozen Fire 101, and i even got Aatrox again (slowly getting the hang of him xD).

Frozen Fire 101 did very well this game, i think at one point she was even solo bot!. As for me and Rokkuon we were top against there Fizz and Darius....quite a hard game which at one point it seemed like we were going to lose as we got pushed back hard in all lanes minus bot cos our lux went AFK for 10 minutes, but we were able to turn it around and score a win ^^ (Lux coming back helped a load lol).

(Note: Jax and Akali seem to be very good counters to Aatorx as i find he struggles against both of those champs pretty badly during the laning part of the game)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 4:53am | Report

Owned....was forced to go mid in this game against there akali, basically tower hugged the whole game as she is just too hard for me to beat with Aatrox atm, and while i believe i did ok (saw off two ganks from Zed x2 and Xin killing them both each time) we surrendered at 21 as they pushed me back to my last tower and top was pushed back into the base.

(Damn Cho Gath...)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 4:58am | Report

Not a bad game here, was bot this time against there Ashe and Xin, had Yorick with me.

we did pretty well, i was able to score two kills on ashe (should have been 4 but kennen "help killed" her once and yorick mistimed a ghost thing and killed her before i landed my last attack..at least he said sorry lol).

There Malphite left the game without doing anything, and our jungle Amumu was a bit of a noob (he never ganked, complained about kill steals and didn't let other people take the buffs) but yeah overall an easy game. They surrendered when we pushed them back to there second line of towers in every lane.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 6:31am | Report

Top this time, was able to get Aatrox and Rokkuon went with kayle (deadly combo found!). Also brought along are new team girl Frozen Fire 101.

While my score is nothing to write home about (i died too much mid/late game!) we did well against there Tryndamere and Aatrox, held onto the top lane without too many problems and late game was able to push them hard enough to get into there base and win.

(I think am getting the hang of this farming stuff..and before anyone says why two top...they had two top too and its normal in normal games...2-1-2 is the normal meta it seems..also 2-1-2 seems to beat 1-1-2 + jungle as twice now iv played in games with these two set ups and always the 2-1-2 wins lol).

You're level 30 right? Cause i've never seen a duo top in ranked or normals after i hit lvl 30, but with you it is "meta". And no, 2 solo lanes is always better, assuming the jungler knows what he's doing.

And there isn't an "upated ashe". Her passive got a rework and from i've seen and experienced it's pretty much the same as the old one.

Good luck.
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 2:01pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

You're level 30 right? Cause i've never seen a duo top in ranked or normals after i hit lvl 30, but with you it is "meta". And no, 2 solo lanes is always better, assuming the jungler knows what he's doing.

And there isn't an "upated ashe". Her passive got a rework and from i've seen and experienced it's pretty much the same as the old one.

Good luck.

Yeah i am level 30 mate, how else would i be able to play ranked. Really? then you are lucky lol, id say around 70% of my games atm in normal are 2-1-2. And well atm it is 2-1 to the 2-1-2 vs 1-1-2+ jungle tho this is in normal not ranked of cause (cant say the jungle in both of those games knew what he was doing or not).

Ish...now with ashe passive it only CS hits at 100% while before her passive % represented her chance of getting a CS hit at any % (if i understood it right). Dont hold me to that tho as its how i took it, fair chance am wrong.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 2:58pm | Report

Normal 5v5 here, was bot with Viktor (had Ashe with me) against there xin and Caitlyn.

Did ok here not used this guy in awhile so was a bit rusty with him. Only died 5 times lol. Btw anyone here recommend a good life steal item to use with this champ? he badly needs some spell vamp/life steal.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 3:04pm | Report

Ok...went with Frozen fire from last night bot lane...and got owned so badly by there Nidalee and Caitlyn combo..was no pretty at all.

Plus our solo top was ****...another case of 2-1-2 v 1-1-2 + jungle and the later fails...he only changed his build after i pointed out that his build was all wrong (no life steal, no AD, no CS..he made magic res and armor against there shaco and Aatrox who owned him).

Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 4:32pm | Report

Another good game here, with miss Frozen Fire 101. I was top with Darius (fires real life brother) while she went bot...we had Riven (a player i know and have in my friends list) and Elise against us.

Well it went well, we focused on killing elise first as she was not very fast and made a fair few mistakes early game, which made life easier for us lol.

Our mid did amazing, after smashing there ashe (who went mid for some reason instead of kata who was bot) he started ganking lanes and really raked up the kills lol, there kata then started doing the same which lead to everyone going mid for the remaining game time.

Over all a good game, oh and Sorry Alphastark911 ^^ maybe next time.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide