Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 8:32am | Report

Man....i hate when there is no teamwork...i OWNED my lane against there Darius 3-0-0 even pushed it all the way to there last tower...then i saw the rest of my team...feeding Akali...

Warwick NEVER ganked top once while they ganked top 4 times...my team sucked from the start as they were pretty much all game "everyone mid mid mid" or "omg noobs come mid" ugh.... LeBlanc and Voilbear were so bad they never reached level 18 and we were playing for 45 minutes for **** sake...

They even reported me for not helping them and flamed me for split pushing top lane -_-

Noobs....
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 3:58am | Report

Ok played 4 more games of ranked before i went to bed, won 2 lost 2 (forgot to take a pic of the first lost....it was bad)

In the above game i was top with Teemo against there Tryndamere and while my end score is nothing to write home about a win is a win lol (i even got 27 points! the highest iv gotten in ages for a ranked win).

Rammus trolled/flamed the game for most of it but yeah.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:12am | Report

Lost my game before this costing me most of my 27 points but then this happens lol.

Won another game as support Zyra xD (the game i lost i was mid zyra cos at the last minute the mid changed his mind and wanted to go support :S.

Nothing much to say about this game minus that they surrendered ^^
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:16am | Report

This is what happens when u play 1 more ranked game at 5.30am.....i was half asleep for most of it and i did poorly as a result.

Even tho we were 4v5 we lost basically cos of there Pantheon who got fed by the other team letting him take all the kills he could while we had nothing to counter him with...he was even winning 3v1s under towers late game!. The rest of his team we can deal with but he was just too much.

Back down to 5 LP.....
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 9:16am | Report

Morning all, seem to have fallen into a pattern atm of win one lose one lol.

Another win with Skarner Jungle, and i believe its safe for me to say he is my best jungle. Look at the amount of assists i got xD (was letting the other members of my team get the kills, aka teemo and darius when i ganked lanes....i hardly went bot).

Reason for never really going bot in this game....they SUCKED. I went to gank bot twice they both ran off into the jungle :S....they never warded the grass so i had no way of seeing anything down there or to teleport too and they kept insulting me in Spanish when ever i went near there lane...decided to leave them to there own devices unless it started going wrong bot which thankfully it didn't.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 5:38am | Report
Quick update:

2 More lost ranked games while duoing with people in my friend-list after we got either noobs or trolls, costing me all my then current points...

Now am on -3 for leaving a game with 3 trolls in it who ALL wanted to jungle -_- i really hate LoL ranked system...oh and it punishment system is just **** imo. Hell i can understand why i now know 13 people who have quit this (starting to become) joke of a game, and am sure there not the only ones.

DOTA 2 does seem much better sometimes or just going back to xbox gaming lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 6:41pm | Report

After losing my last two games as i said in my last post (forgot the pics) another win with support zyra lol.

Did ok i believe but over all this game was carried by our Pantheon and [[Hecarim].

(I would add swain to that but he started off really badly and died like 5 times in the early game with meant that Hecarim had to babysit him).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 6:44pm | Report

This game was just awful, i as solo bot for 15 minutes after Ashe rage quit cos she was called a noob (despite having a good start). How i only died 1 time i dont know to be fair....

Our Urgot was just ****, plain and simple, all he did was flame us and troll from the start...waste of time and space that guy was seriously. Reported at end..
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2013 6:49pm | Report

True to current form lol. A win even tho we had 2 trolls in this game ( i was solo bot the whole game against there Alistar and Twitch, i held my lane well and was able to go 1 death for 1 kills on them (scored 2 double kills this game).

Despite the trolls, who wanted to try out a new meta (1-2-1 + jungler) it went well, and in the end we scored back to back aces on them after they got the baron buff, after which it was a simple case of walking into there base and ending it.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2013 7:07am | Report

Ugh...going on with the current pattern of 1 win 1 lose. Damn i hate trolls. I was 4th pick and wanted to mid but then [lulu] demanded to go mid despite at first saying she was support...so i ended up support.

Game was just horrible...i was solo bot for at least 20 minutes of that game as coki trolled and then rage quit, and when i said i was going to build AP i got flamed (and i believe reported) for "not supporting the team" O_o.

Of cause i then lost my lane badly, died a LOT, and pretty much failed to do anything as i was unsupported and sometimes fighting 3/4 v me. Our jungle never ganged once or came to support me cos "i should have been able to hold me lane on my own even against 3 people".......Xin then went afk too and jax then started flaming everyone and everything for any reason (even made up ones).

Wish i had quit this game in champ select =/
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide