Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Maw's S5 Failures

Creator: Jovy November 24, 2012 4:45pm
345 posts - page 23 of 35
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 5:38pm | Report
Thats what I say and you still tell me to stahp feeding. My turn to torment you.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 8:28am | Report
> 5-0-8 lewlew, nice try though ohtg :P

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 8:35am | Report
Sad face.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 4:18pm | Report
DuoQ

pre-series games

> Alright so today I was planning on getting through the series and getting gold and stuff. This is yet to happen. Now, before these two games, I played another two but I didn't post them here and so we'll just disregard those two losses. I was at 65 LP today before I started. I didn't play badly in the Lulu game but their jungler messed up our laning phase. I only unnecessarily died around tri bush when I was being greedy, otherwise played safely and so. Sort of. Game game me 27 points.

> Support was taken so I went jungle. Picked Sejuani as she is broken and you can't go wrong w her. Like, as far as I remember I played relatively well. I got our mid a double kill pretty early and he snowballed from there. So yeah he got really fed and the game was over right then and there. Bot did okay but I barely went there because it was always warded ;; I went top quite a few times because Trundle op.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DuoQ

series games

> I don't really remember what exactly happened this game though, so I'm going with this game was a real stomp and we won easily.

> First loss today ;; Our first pick was plat 5 and he first picked Veigar. He was pretty bad though, at least this game. He was 0-0-0 all game till about 20+ minutes when he died. I played okay but Nautilus counter jungled me a lot, he took my red once and, minus the first blue buff, every blue buff. So I was a bit behind. Cho'Gath fed top a lot (was 0-5 at some point) and our bot did get fed a bit, but not enough. To make things sadder the Veigar flamed a lot he entire game and in /ALL chat and every on their team joined in as well.

> This game was pretty sad at first. We were 0-5 in team stats so it really felt like we were gonna lose this one as well. At some point our stats were 4-5 and our Hecarim was on a rampage. So.. yeah. Though to my surprise Hecarim started camping mid and top and they got extremely fed and basically mid won us the game. The Vayne I was laning with was literally the worst Vayne I've ever laned with and possibly the worst ADC. She would literally Tumble into Ezreal and Sona to harass. Not to pop Silver Bolts but to just auto attack for harass ETC. While they were ahead most of the game once Kassadin, Hecarim and Lee Sin were all fed it was easy to win fights and after a few aces and Baron we finished c:

gold peelz

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 4:21pm | Report
Good luck!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 4:42pm | Report
get hype
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 5:08pm | Report
gonna mess up big time
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 5:38pm | Report
nop u got this
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 5:40pm | Report
May 26? You play in the future?

Yes, I know it's timezones
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2013 3:06am | Report
It's not timezones, I do play in the future

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide