Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Ranked Evolution 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 24, 2013 5:40pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 6:35pm | Report
I recently tried it myself and it was horrendously fun. :3
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 6:41pm | Report

shut your ***** mouth, Byakuya!

;_;
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 7:06pm | Report
gl on your ranked climb!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 9:41pm | Report

We thought we lost this game. Udyr was an absolute menace to bot lane and was camping non-stop. Yorick got ahead of me by killing Elise while she held my lane. Once he had spirit visage and hex drinker, I didnt even bother trying to fight him, I simply pushed the best I could and helped my team.

But around 30 minutes or so, the unthinkable happened, we started baron, and I feasted so Elise could smite easier. She totally dropped the ball and Udyr literally flashed forward to steal it and died immediately ( Elise knew it was coming), but our team fight was too rediculous at that point, despite having lost every lane.

Udyr, Twisted Fate and Yorick simply couldnt preform much in the team fight and Graves had actually been feeding Quinn, so basically in a 6 minute span, we went from losing, to losing Baron, to bulldozing through their nexus.

GG Byakuya.

Things I did well: Meatshielded for my team and stole 2 dragons from the enemy team.

Things I need to work on: My Q's were too predictable, and the Yorick had obviously played the match up before, and knew damn well to dodge that ****. Needs a bit of work on being less predictable with Cho.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 5:03am | Report
Thoughts so far:
  • Zac top, yaaaay! (I main him and always get told I should shower when I play him, but I'm not alone!)
  • Teemo is annoying, but he doesn't counter Zac. Avoid getting poked early (you'll probably fall behind in cs a bit, but that doesn't matter), then after you get some levels you should charge Elastic Slingshot from the lane brush, jump on him and go ham. Alternatively you can also just poke him with Q a couple of times first, his attack range is actually rather low so you should be able to hit him with the 550 range on it. Other ranged opponents who actually have 550 auto attack range (or more) are a lot more frustrating. Oh, and max Elastic Slingshot second, the damage from E+Q when you jump on him (+R once you're 6) is what makes you win trades, not W.
  • I've been staring at the thread title for 5 minutes now and I can't find what's wrong. I can edit if you tell me though :3

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 5:18am | Report
Thanks for the insight. Teemo had like full AP runes or something, and MR glyphs. He knew I'd be up there so he didnt even have armor. Hecarim was busy helping other lanes so I was pretty much on my own. :[

And Psiguard already fixed the title, but thanks. :D
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 2:57pm | Report
Live on my stream now twitch.tv/otgbionicarm

About to play another Zac game. :3
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 4:23pm | Report

Boring game for the most part. Fighting a braindead Gangplank that was doing bank build and building armor (Possibly Atmas!) against our mostly magical damage team. He Elise gave him a kill when we died but I still killed him, then killed him again once I had my ult. Meanwhile, not sure what bot was doing, but this. ****ing. AP. Yi. Was crazy. Getting triples and doubles everywhere, then out of nowhere we all go mid and he pulls a Pentakill out of his ***. Was ****ing awesome to see. They pretty much gave up after that and we won with me having done very little.

Things I did well: Uhh, outlaned GP and killed him a bunch?

Things I need to improve on: Not much that game, I really wasnt even needed. AP Yi won it singlehanded.

First loss on the thread. :[

Anyway this game started out well enough. Both Trundle and Lee Sin showed up at the same time top. Instead of backing off we all decided to 2v2 duke it out, I got first blood on Lee Sin but sadly, Talon got Trundle and both my summoners.

After that, Talon got some cheesey kills on Lux and became huge out of nowhere, and he wasnt taking my splitpushing. So I decided to help other lanes. I made the absolute worst play where I accidentally ulted Nami instead of Vayne resulting in Vayne's death, but I picked up another kill on Lee Sin. After that my ults were amazing and for the most part, saved Vayne's life, but sadly, Lux and Trundle's lack of damage started to be noticed, and even with my ult and everyone peeling for her, we couldn't stop Zyra and Talon from killing Vayne. Once she was gone, we'd lose every fight.

They pushed straight into our base after Trundle and Lux got caught and won. :[

Things I did well: I was fed for the most part and did my best to help my team out.

Things I need to improve on: Impulse picked Shen, like I ALWAYS DO when he's unbanned. I did fine personally, but he actually wasn't the best pick for the team because we lacked some serious damage. Oh and my amazing ult **** up. #Shenmechanics.
DKitten
<Member>
DKitten's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 4:29pm | Report
You can always use the portraits on the side of your screen to cast spells. That works best with Shen's Stand United.
Build Guides:

Humor Guides:

Welcome to the wonderful world of supports. How can I help you today?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 4:37pm | Report
It was one of those, they were standing near eachother and I derped moments. That didnt lose us the game though, sadly enough.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide