Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's Ranked Evolution 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Creator: OTGBionicArm July 24, 2013 5:40pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 5:29pm | Report
a top lane talon? weird
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 6:54pm | Report
I thought so too.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 11:38am | Report
Sadness from last night.

This game was just sad. Every lane lost horribly. i don't know how except my own because I fell for red pot bait. I'm freaking amazing. But I still managed to outplay monkey A FEW times. But still overall very poor plays on my part. :[

This game I'd like to blame Akali for being all like "Oh yea I main Akali and I own Kassadin every time!" and immediately getting killed, crying about it, then losing lane even harder. Our jungler even had to tell her how to build. Kassadin won the game single handed and I could not prevent him from killing everyone that wasn't me. I beat the **** out of Riven, but it was pretty clear to me that she had never played against a Zac in lane. After the game I give the player some tips about how to deal with Zac. Honorable summoner, I am.

Still, sadness in my heart. The theme of last night was "Lets see how hard we can feed a Kassadin."
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 6:48pm | Report

Meh this was both one of the worst games and one of the most boring games ever. EVERYONE got wrecked. Vayne couldnt do any damage to Draven, and we got mowed down by Lulu poke. Kassadin... I don't know what the **** he was doing, him and Sejuani fed Shaco. Meanwhile Riven actually managed to get kills, but she dropped the ball and fed Shaco too. We gave up too much map control by the time we could actually win a team fight, and by then it was too late.

Things I did well: I died only once, which is about 4-5 times less than every other member of my team.

Things that need improvement: I picked a ****ty support to keep Vayne alive.

Now there we go. This is actually my second attempt at Aatrox in ranked, the first try was when I was sick and not exactly focusing so I lost. :[

But this game was the first "serious" try and I feel pretty proud of my execution in lane. Shyvana greatly outdamaged me and I know that damn well I instead was baiting her into Lee Sin ganks by being intentionally at low health. My Blood Thirst and Blood Well kept me alive just long enough for Lee to close the kills on her twice. I assumed I was just gonna splitpush but since Shyvana was doing the same thing and I couldn't 1v1 her, I instead went to assist my team in teamfights. Randuin's Omen was a great buy and as I expected, I was focused every fight and my passive dropped. Even if I died after that I got a kill, and my team was almost unscathed.

I think Aatrox is an amazing sponge threat, just like Tryndamere and I'm gonna try my luck with him more in the future.

Things I did well: Initiated, and facetanked ults like a boss.

Things that need improvement: I stopped farming to act as psuedo tank, my cs was **** :[. I built Ravenous Hydra thinking I was splitpushing but it ended up being a mostly wasted investment.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 6:00am | Report
how did you build psuedo tank instead of more damage? was naut not tanky enough? and did morg not spellshield you or cait right? it feels like you could have got more damage in that game with your team comp, but a randuins against a vayne and shyvana is never a bad thing

good luck on whatever other games you play
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 10:54am | Report
Naut was support, lmao
Lee sin was jungling but he was damage sin.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 1:24pm | Report
ooooh i was thinking it was lee mid and morg support well yeah that makes more sense
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 1:33pm | Report
Forgot about my ranked thread again. Sorry, I'm back!

This game is a few days old, but basically what happened was, bot was losing, and my buddy playing Zyra teleported bot and got fed as ****, meanwhile me and Darius had a battle of attrition which I eventually won and shoved in his turret. Master Yi was all over the place and got mondo fed, so in the end, we didnt even need bot lane. Zac, Master Yi and Zyra v world.

There was a mixup in who was top and mid. I thought I was mid and picked Jayce to pressure the **** out of Diana and shove her turret if she left, but Morgana locked in, assuming I was top, and so I went there to fight Nidalee. Not fun at all. I was doing hefty damage to her but she was so good at abusing my cooldowns (That gate CD nerf hurts) that I actually lost lane 0/2. My mid game picked up though and much of the game was Jayce/ Ezreal versus Nidalee/ Varus poke battles of attrition. Around 35 minutes we finally man moded a team fight through the jungle and won, resulting in our push for victory.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 12:07pm | Report
Viktor: OTG Y U NO PLAY RANKED WITH ME ANYMORE

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 1:06pm | Report
This thread is crying for love OTG...

or should I say

| OTG |
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide