Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

"I can beat everyone." - Piglet,...

Creator: BigBoxGamer March 22, 2015 11:37pm
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 5:43pm | Report
lol that comp tho.
I'm not saying that either of you are wrong, but OTG is not completely unbiased with this sort of thing.

Basically MOBAFire.
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 6:11pm | Report
^ True dat. On another topic, how much work do you think it takes to convince an entire team to go full smite? 2 duo with the same mindset?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 6:33pm | Report
lol that comp tho.
I'm not saying that either of you are wrong, but OTG is not completely unbiased with this sort of thing.

Are you implying that I argue simply because I dislike him? Because I argue with NicknameMy?

No. I argue because he's simply butthurt over losses. I, and many other people have been in the same boat, blaming team mates for every games and generally being ****ty. You can only lose so many games like that before you realize you might be doing something wrong too. I'm saying these things because I've done what he's doing before.

And for the record, I do dislike BBG. He's shown himself to be very annoying, whiny and arrogant. I actually don't mind NicknameMy, and rather enjoy arguing with him because even if I tend to think he's wrong, he can usually make a proper argument back. And if anything at least most of his ideas are fun, and I often ask him to check out some of my theories too.

I don't know why you have such a fascination with whom I choose to converse with.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 6:34pm | Report
Fat_fast wrote:
^ True dat. On another topic, how much work do you think it takes to convince an entire team to go full smite? 2 duo with the same mindset?

You can't have two duos in ranked. Only one duo will ever be on a team.

But it's rather simple. Once one person shows they are going to troll, hive mind can take over and everyone wants to troll.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 7:06pm | Report
LOL.
I was saying you're a hipster, but if you want to draw the comparison.......

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 7:11pm | Report
LOL.
I was saying you're a hipster, but if you want to draw the comparison.......

I admit that one. I liked Viktor before he was cool. Or good.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 7:17pm | Report
It's ok, I'm a way bigger hipster than you are, but you're aware.
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2015 7:20pm | Report
Off-meta comps never work, not unless you're a feeder.

How do new types of team comps come to be then? Obviously your enemies were trolling and didn't even play that kind of comp right (so few enemy jungle cs; they should've starved your Graggy) but new things aren't all terrible. Just look at the 5 ranged kite comps Korea started doing. Now we see NA copying that or even just off meta picks. Early last season you were a troll if you ran solo lane Lulu but now she's widely accepted as a great solo lane utility mage. Just saying.
"Selfie got upset after the game because he realised he will team up with NA players soon."

-H2K VandeR
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2015 2:30am | Report
I'll never accept Lulu as mid lane champion, I have more evidence against why she should be played mid over top, or bot. She didn't start off to great in top either, but eventually came into her own, but I can never see her working in mid.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2015 2:53am | Report
I'll never accept Lulu as mid lane champion,

» How so? She has everything a mid laner wants in my opinion. Her good ability power scalings in addition to her utility ( Whimsy) and waveclear ( Glitterlance) makes her strong at everything. She also has a shield meaning she fits in many comps. She's strong against champions that need to close their distance to be effective and have great all in potential ( Nidalee/ Zed) because she can outplay via Wild Growth. She's an effective roamer, can create pressure, can invade well, scales well, duels well against mages and assassins and yeah... She does work top aswell but she can bully out plenty of mid laners. I've seen it, I've done it, it's not as easy as it looks to lane against her. I think that it's easier to be a tank and lane against her than an assassin.

Teemoshy wrote:
How do new types of team comps come to be then?

Well said.
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide