Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

S5 Ranked: One Way Ticket to Hell

Creator: Wayne3100 January 21, 2015 8:10am
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2015 5:18pm | Report
Huh why me I have one..

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2015 5:23pm | Report
My bad.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2015 3:39am | Report
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 12:43pm | Report
Game 68-71

Duo'd some games with Joxuu's smurf yesterday, I'm quite happy about my own performances but the games were pretty rough despite that. The highlighted game was probably the most painful one of them all; just looking at it makes me salty again.

The tl;dr here is that Jinx got fed, then tried to help us out by positioning awfully time and time again, but our Thresh and Ahri simply refused to hit a hook/charm so she was never punished. Slowly but surely they pushed us back into our base and won the game, with Udyr and Hecarim also finding their way back into the game after a bad start. I'd pick one of the other games to highlight but they honestly weren't much better ;-;

As a final sidenote, I just want to mention that Nautilus top (which I faced in the last game) looks ridiculous. That sh*t better not become popular.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 12:56pm | Report
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 1:05pm | Report
I believe
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 4:24pm | Report
Game 72-74

Probably the most intense match I've played in a long time, and I'm really happy about how it turned out.

Going into the game I was worried about their team's CC as I felt there was a whole lot I needed to be shielding in teamfights, but luckily the enemy team decided to throw everything onto Joxuu in the early teamfights instead :D

Once I got fed this obviously changed, but in almost every fight I shielded one of their ultimates (first Vi, then Leona, then Garen) and I managed not to cancel my autos once by using Ricochet too early (which in other games I tend to do quite regularly in busy teamfights), soooo things worked out quite well for us. I should also mention that Thresh and Cho'Gath did a great job peeling for me late game which made things a lot more manageable.

At 92 LP after those three games, will probably wait until after my exams next week to play more though.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2015 4:57pm | Report
for gods sake upgrade your zeal man how many times
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 3:04am | Report
I upgraded it in the highlighted game (at 22:43), buuuuut I'm going to be honest here: the only reason I did that is because I had already bought an Avarice Blade to compensate for the fact that my cs in lane that game was atrocious. Don't get me wrong, it's not so much that I missed a lot, but we were constantly fighting 2v2 in bot lane because Thresh and Leona were both really aggressive. We lost one of those 2v2 (with Graves getting a double kill), but won the all-in the other 3-4 times, so I ended up with a score of 6-2 while only having ~75 cs at 12 minutes. Graves had even less, and the solo lane champions in top/mid weren't more than 5-10 cs ahead of me either. It was pretty painful to look at, really.

Anyway, random story aside, I do tend to upgrade it quite late, because I generally value having more AD (from a second B. F. Sword) over the extra AS, especially on champions like Sivir and Graves who have some sort of an AS boost in their kit and have good AD scalings. That then builds into Bloodthirster, after which I usually feel it's time for me to start working on LW or a defensive item, so it ends up kinda just sitting there.

I don't know man, ADC builds are too expensive ._.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 3:56am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:
I generally value having more AD (from a second B. F. Sword) over the extra AS, especially on champions like Sivir and Graves who have some sort of an AS boost in their kit and have good AD scalings.
That seems sensible.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide