Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Thalia's preseason training

Creator: Thalia Kael November 12, 2013 4:44pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 11:34am | Report
Quoted:

@Pheyniex

You suck.
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 12:13pm | Report
Quoted:

Sure but he should still be highly recommended even though he doesn't fit your particular play-style because he is top tier and maybe he will fit Thalia's play-style.

But still I don’t agree with you, MissMaw.
Even Thresh did not suit my play style he is not so good at mid and late game as he is in early game. His damage and skills is not use useful in teamfights versus for example Leona crowd control and even you say he is not so rely on his Q, I cannot agree with that. Mostly for initiation in bot lane he should land his Q for big damage and pull.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 1:20pm | Report
idk why you dont have shyvana as a jungle option considering shes going to be extremely strong when season 4 changes drop, you also used to play her a lot and have an obsession about her

also why not have cho on your list? youre good with him top or mid

as for support you should get nami shes pretty decent for me and is my go to support
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 3:28pm | Report
Forgot Cho'Gath, adding him

I think Thresh has a very high potential but just isn't my style, I'd prefer Leona

I will try out Shyvana in some serious games

Might try out Nami too

For top I remembered that I'm quite a good Shen
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 3:34pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

He's not worth of it yet

I am the first and only true Shyvana fanatic of Mobafire noob
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 14, 2013 5:14pm | Report
Chirika wrote:

But still I don’t agree with you, MissMaw.
Even Thresh did not suit my play style he is not so good at mid and late game as he is in early game. His damage and skills is not use useful in teamfights versus for example Leona crowd control and even you say he is not so rely on his Q, I cannot agree with that. Mostly for initiation in bot lane he should land his Q for big damage and pull.

I've had over 150 games with Thresh and I assure you, dear friend, that there are tons of different ways to engage with Thresh that don't even remotely involve having to hit your Death Sentence. And I assure you as well that he has one of the best mid and late games out of the supports and I am puzzled by the fact that anyone would ever think differently. His roam potential is incredible and his teamfighting is among the best with amazing with his AoE slow + high damage ultimate and enormous amount of peel.
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2013 2:35am | Report
Quoted:

I've had over 150 games with Thresh and I assure you, dear friend, that there are tons of different ways to engage with Thresh that don't even remotely involve having to hit your Death Sentence. And I assure you as well that he has one of the best mid and late games out of the supports and I am puzzled by the fact that anyone would ever think differently. His roam potential is incredible and his teamfighting is among the best with amazing with his AoE slow + high damage ultimate and enormous amount of peel.

Despite your arguments I cannot fully agree with you. I respect your opinion. We just have different points of view at Thresh due to our preferences and experience.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2013 3:58am | Report
The fact that Thresh can open up completely new and unexpected gank routes with just a click of W is reason enough to pick him up. His completely unique saving tool for his allies can be ******edly annoying as well. Countless enemies riding that lantern to safety, fuuuuuu.
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2013 4:40am | Report
**** thresh, hate that ****er...

's he still banned?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2013 4:42am | Report
I rarely see him getting banned nowadays <:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide