Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Return of the Kesharq! (s4 and onwards)

Creator: Lord Kesharq July 25, 2014 9:56pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2014 9:56pm | Report
Guess who back, back again, Kesharq back, tell some friends!

YO guys been awhile but am back, going to try my hand at this again after a long time away from here and mobafire in general.

So yeah this is going to be my new ranked trip, my current goal for this season is to try and end it out side of Bronze 5 by as far as possible while also trying to at least reach mid to high Bronze if i can.

At the time of starting this new Thread, am currently sitting on 8LP in Bronze 4 after reaching 91LP yesterday, today iv hit this massive wall and lost 4 ranked games in a row dropping me back down to 8LP (yes my MMR is horrible....i only get 11-15LP per win while i lose between 24-28LP per loss).

At this point in time am currently playing/maining these champs and lanes:

- Kayle (AD/AS)
- Garen (Full tank)
- Xin Zhao (Tho i dont like playing him Top and will normally avoid doing it)
- Maokai (Same as Xin Zhao, hate playing him top but can do it)

-MID
- Kayle
- Talon
- Veigar

-Jungle
- Fiddlesticks
- Xin Zhao
- Hecarim

-ADC
- I dont play ******** ADCs...
- Jinx
- Sivir

-Support
- Malphite (say what u like, he is a great support)
- Zyra
- Soraka
- Lux (maybe, currently playing a lot in normals in the support role)

And so here we go.....
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2014 12:33am | Report

Uploading this purly for the LOLs......

Was playing a duo game here with mai (Reo on a smurf...) and he decided to have some fun and go ADC TALON BABY....after camping the lane for a short amount of time (jungle xin zhao going ninja style on the bot lane) at the start, this was the end result...

GGWP xD TROLL TEAM OP.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2014 12:48am | Report

So while playing on my EUNE smurf account this happened..........LOL

(That minion glitched there until the tower died and then he just fell over dead...didnt even get the gold from him or anything xD, also none of the friendly minions could harm it and nither could my attacks)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2014 4:53am | Report
- Malphite (say what u like, he is a **** support)

FTFY

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2014 2:16pm | Report
koksei wrote:

- Malphite (say what u like, he is a **** support)

FTFY

Give him a try, he is not really that bad, defo down here in low Bronze, he also gives the team a extra tank, has a slow and a knock up engage with his ulti....he really not that bad a pick.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Foolamancer
<Member>
Foolamancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2014 11:27pm | Report
Give him a try, he is not really that bad, defo down here in low Bronze, he also gives the team a extra tank, has a slow and a knock up engage with his ulti....he really not that bad a pick.

Well, in low Bronze, yes, technically you can play anything and win because everyone is so bad. But if you're one of those who thinks that Malphite is actually a good support, then this points to a systematic issue with your game knowledge.

Malphite is not a good support. Pre-six, he offers nothing to to the lane except a medium-range harass and slow, which plenty of other supports can do better and offer more to the lane.

For example, Braum offers the ability to harass at range while still remaining very, very tanky during all-ins. He also offers better utility and ability to defend his carry. Morgana offers long-range poke and crowd control. Both of these supports also have extremely powerful crowd control ultimates on top of their better pre-6 presence.

Technically, yes, you can play Malphite as a support, but he's just not as good as the other options.
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 1:59pm | Report
Replying to you part by part:

Well, in low Bronze, yes, technically you can play anything and win because everyone is so bad. But if you're one of those who thinks that Malphite is actually a good support, then this points to a systematic issue with your game knowledge.

He works for me lol, 19 wins, 9 losses this season playing him in that role (only 1 of those games is from playing him in another lane) so he can work if played well, but yes i know he is no true support, you dont have to start taking it as a issue with my game knowledge just cos i said malp can be player support in bronze lol, your never see me playing him support high bronze/sliver/gold ect ect.

Malphite is not a good support. Pre-six, he offers nothing to to the lane except a medium-range harass and slow, which plenty of other supports can do better and offer more to the lane.

This is ture, but the way i play him is that i wait till 6 where the ulti comes into effect, warn the adc and then BAM ulti, into E into Q into the ADC finishes them off (with maybe a exsaut SP coming into it for added effect if not on CD) normally works lol, but yeah i will say that u are right, however he does also offer a very Tanky champ which if am not too mistaken can become as tanky as a leona quite easierly.

(note: TBH its a personal thing why i play him as a support, iv just had a load of luck playing him in the support role this season and i just like using him, i do love to play the underplayed/rated champs in league not the FOTM champs that everyone else does....gets really boring seeing the same champs over and over again lol.)

For example, Braum offers the ability to harass at range while still remaining very, very tanky during all-ins. He also offers better utility and ability to defend his carry. Morgana offers long-range poke and crowd control. Both of these supports also have extremely powerful crowd control ultimates on top of their better pre-6 presence.

ugh Braum lol, agreed there man, i just...dont like the champ much tho again you made very good points, Braum is a better all round support but then he is meant to be right?. Morgana well shes just OP atm and i really should start picking her back up since iv not played her since early start of season 3, i just went off her as she became more FOTM. But yeah all your reasons for both champs stated above are true and sound.

Technically, yes, you can play Malphite as a support, but he's just not as good as the other options.

Lol well ty for that, and yeah i know he is not the best, i just like the big chunk of rock! xD (and as i said above, if i get up into higher bronze/sliver then Malphite support will start to drop off my play chart as i doubt i will be bring him out much then.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 7:01pm | Report
Just found this random B5 game, uploading for the hell of it (from like 3 weeks ago)

Was Maokai top against Master Yi, if i remember right i did well in the early game and believe we went like 4-3 to me before yi started roaming and destroyed mid and bot lane, got fed and yeah..believe we surrednered.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 7:08pm | Report

Cries....a top lane Aatrox who goes 0-6 against a Vladimir and refuses to buy magic res cos he does not need it?...end result he snowballs and aatrox goes afk. FECK i love b4 -_-.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 10:46pm | Report
why did you get mobility boots?

why did you get teleport and ignite on mao?

why did you play mao top lane?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide