Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Return of the Kesharq! (s4 and onwards)

Creator: Lord Kesharq July 25, 2014 9:56pm
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 9:48am | Report

Mid lane Veigar here against a Karthus. My famr this game was awful i wil admit that (at least most of the farm i did get was Q stacks). In lane i believe i did well, and if it was not for that damn ulti Karthus has he would have been behind in kills by far.

In the end really the only reason we won this game was cos we outplayed them late game, other wise there Yi/Riven would have carried the game for them.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 9:54am | Report

Forgot to screen my last game, but that was a lost so came into this one a bit disheartened to say the least as we should have won it, fecking trolls.

Anyhow this game was over so fast, Predatorslayer and his support went on another rampage in the bot lane(he was pissed off from last game lol). I owned there mid lane Swain (Noctrne took 3 of my kills cos he didnt see i had ingited him or something like that) and our top laner owned there Yorick who was seriously flaming both teams lol.

(note Kayle Afkedat around 11 minutes cos of the flaming from Yorick and Shaco...i dont know what happend to him as i know he was not afk as i saw him running around in the jungle and there base before they surrendered).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 10:01am | Report

Cant believe we lost this one.....i know why we lost it, our ADC was **** and so was our Skarner (never ganked top or mid cos fiora was "fed" and Kayle counters Skarner was his legit excuses).

I did well, held kayle pretty well and beat her in lane, but fiora got fed and bot lane failed. Highlight of this game for me was getting a Qudra kill a few minutes before the end xD which should have been a penta kill (my first of the season) but yasuo stole it and then called me a noob for stealing HIS penta kill..*** much?.

Anyhow pred lost his promo cos of this and we called it a night. Will try again tonight at getting back at least to the promos again.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 10:05am | Report
Oh and before anyone says it, i know i need to work on my Veigar farm levels, am not happy with them either atm.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 10:06pm | Report

Ok after a rought two solo games (which i lost both badly, and crushed my chance of hitting promos) i went back to duoing with predatorslayer. We were last picks so were going bot xD. And again it paided off.

Malphite support suffered this game from me diving too much to save people which got me killed 3 times (but did save the people i was trying to save) but yeah it cost me deaths which i guess made it nor worth it but hey in the end we won the game lol. (Btw i did buy sightstone but sold it in my final base return to buy the giant belt).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 10:09pm | Report

Second duo game of tonight, and it sees the return of jungle Fiddlesticks ^^. Did well i believe, ganked lots and got predatorslayer fed like hell which helpped him to go on a rampage. Died a few silly times here and there but over all a pretty good game for the fiddle.

Predatorslayer is now in his promo lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2014 10:15pm | Report

Damn it. Long story short Zed afked for 17 minutes costing us the game. Before he did that we were having a amaming game, it was a legit walk in the back as in the first 10 minutes i had gotten top 4 kills (xin zhao) and zed 2 kills, Xin then started snowballing but then BOOM zed out of the blue DCs and then everything went to hell and we lost it.

Shame really as this game was looking to be a perfect end to the night and a great start to predatorslayers promos but Zed had to DC and mess it up. Real shame tbh....

(note i forgot to finish my boots xD)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:19am | Report

Played a lot of ranked last night xD. Ok after losing two games in a row dropping me to 0 LP this happend. A really close game, we basiclly only won this by some extream luck.

To be fair we should not have won this, it was only a last minute backdoor teleport by me (xpeke style!) that won the game after we aced them 3 to 5 in our base and we lucky had the bot lane pushed up to there inhibitor, and since i was playing Warwick, speed is not a problem lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:23am | Report

One of the lost games from before that last post (forgotten i had taken a screen of it) Annie fault we lost this,she went afk for 20 minutes then trolled for the rest.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:29am | Report

Lost the next game after that last warwick win and then had this one. Well i can now say for sure that veigar into a Vel Koz is just bullying xD. I owned there mid Vel Koz 5-0 in the early game and made him pointless (his team was flaming him for feeding from the mid game onwards), i then slowed down a bit in the mid game as i seemed to drop off and be unable to get kills, tho i got tonns of ***its as the rest of the team picked up kill after kill in teamfights.

Towards the end game, the only members of there team i could not fight 1v1/2v1 was there Leona and Hecarim (tho even Hecarim could not last that long against me he had little magic res and if i hit him with my full combo he was losing at least half his HP bar). There Yi who was at one point looking like he would carry the game for the other team was shut down by me as he started focusing meand yeah.

I picked up a triple kill before the end and got final blood lol. We didnt lose a single base tower this game too.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide