Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Return of the Kesharq! (s4 and onwards)

Creator: Lord Kesharq July 25, 2014 9:56pm
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 3:58am | Report

3-3-3 lol, just noticed my score in this game.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 4:19am | Report

This game was fun, that Singed player was Trash talking to the other team the whole game and generally made things more funny. Our Sona was a bit of a **** but oh well.

Also my score ^^ like it when i get a posivitve score lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 4:27am | Report

This was a rough game lol, there Warwick was a beast and pretty much carried the game for them, if it was not for him this would have been a easy game.

(annoying despite me trying my best, bot top and bot lost hard early game,believe we had the worse darius player in the whole of EUW).

Also i hate my MMR....+15 for a win -17 for a lose....feck me -_-...how am i going to climb on this?
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 4:36am | Report

That top lane Yorick was BEAST, totally owned the top lane lol, i only had to gank it twice and they were more like lane covers. This allowed me to camp bot which helpped get Quinn ahead.

Annoying mid game LeBlance got back into the game by picking off Morgana all the time, and landing a kill on me, i at some point picked up a kill on someone but not a clue who it was lol.

Fun game over all tho all the same ^^
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2014 4:42am | Report

Duo game with my firend Andystfu5 and WTF that LP lose.....**** me -21 LP that ****ing horrible, pretty much destoryed all my gains from the last 3 wins -_- (i know the win lose gap is quite big atm but still ouch man, this system SUCKS..am never going to be able to climb like this).

This game over all was not too bad, Andy did well early/mid game but started getting hammer later mid game/late game, both our bot laners started off well but also fell off late, while i did what i could and went as tanky as i could get (forgot to sell my jungler item oops). But yeah we owned them early/mid game, but late game they turned it around and slowly got us siege into our own base which then they were able to slowly take down before they finally finished it.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 4:54pm | Report

Got bloody hammered this guy by a mid lane Ezreal, just too mobile for me to deal with very well, andy tried to help me by dropping me a few ganks but normally Ez being Ez was able to jump out of harms way.

Are Vayne however almost single handely turned the game around for us when she was able to pick up a penta kill in the last teamfight (well timed ulti by me..not that i got thanked for it xD) allowed her to push into the other teams base and nearly get the nexus before they respawned, but it was not to be, and before we could really do anything to keep the advanage she had gotten us there team smashed us 4v5 at the baron which they also then got and vayne couldnt defend on her own and we lost.

Ugh...
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 5:02pm | Report

Oh ****ing joy....had the pleasure this game of playing against another so called plat 2 smurf who was duoing with there amumu. This game was doomed from the start as i knew it was going to be ****ing hard from the moment there lissandra said that. I got destoryed in lane, and our jungler was no where to be seen as he camp bot and the jungle for a full 20 minutes and pretty just solo flamed me and the top laner for feeding and not letting him play cos we kept asking him for ganks....what a ****ing ****.

I did what i could in lane but against that lissandra i was badly outplayed, and whenever i did come close to killing her Amumu was always there to dive me, so i quickly lost my lane and both my towers as i got 0 help from anyone. Our garen too was having a hard time against there Rengar but without jungler help or lane covers there was nothing i could do to help him.

And yeah long story short we lost and am bronze 5 again -_-, oh and i believe hecarim reported me (and garen) for feeding and negative attuide (well what he said), report him in return lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2014 2:22pm | Report
well i played a few more games after this one and now am 0LP.....had troll, troll, troll/flamer. Took a break after that and won a few normals lol. Will try my luck again later to try and recover from yesterdays poor showing at at least get myself back mid table if not the full way up if i can reach that high....might duo a few games too just to help.

Also going to try and solo get either mid or jungle roles, any other lane i will just quit and take the 2 hours ban time xD.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 8:48am | Report

OH yeah, sooo i recantly started playing Warwick (picked him up for a 1v1 championship) and so thought id bring him into ranked cos i feel pretty good about using him, Seems to have paid off here lol. Got good farm (i believe), kept my deaths below 5 and was able to get our mid laner fed and our ADC back into the game after she feel behind on kills.

Over all a very good game (duoing with Andystfu5 as he needs some help in bronze 3 so the teams are a mix of b5 to b3)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 9:01am | Report

Damn it the LP bleed is real. We got hammered this game annoyingly, i just couldnt help every lane at the same time as none of them were doing very well. Andy told me just to leave him and so i tried to focus on bot and mid but yeah was a waste of time our ADC quit the game and yeah it was over. Damn
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide