Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Return of the Kesharq! (s4 and onwards)

Creator: Lord Kesharq July 25, 2014 9:56pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2014 1:41am | Report
Intresting guys, am legit going to give him a ago later on in a few normals as a jungler and as a support and see how it works out.
Can anyone of you recommend me builds for him for jungle and support?
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Foolamancer
<Member>
Foolamancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2014 10:18am | Report
Intresting guys, am legit going to give him a ago later on in a few normals as a jungler and as a support and see how it works out.
Can anyone of you recommend me builds for him for jungle and support?

Don't try him as support. Like Malphite, he only works if your opponent has no idea what they're doing. He's a weaker Blitzcrank.

Anyway. Jungle Naut: Spirit of the Ancient Golem, Mercury's Treads/ Ninja Tabi, Randuin's Omen, Locket of the Iron Solari, Sunfire Aegis, Spirit Visage, Warmog's Armor. In about that order.
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 11:39am | Report

Had a small winning spree before this game (Forgot to take screens on them) then this game happened...

Fecking trolling aatrox...think he was a friend of that ashe or soemthing cos he kept going 1v1 against her at the baron or dragon pit and giving her free kills...did say anything all game but he kept going there and getting killed before he afked...fecking ****.

Even with the troller, we might have been able to win this if it had been a 5v5, as we played well and we were able to beat them in anything other than a 4v5 fight. Damn.

(Also THAT Malphite build.......oh and btw to all u malphite support haters...he was a support malphite lol)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 2:06pm | Report

This game was a pointless waste of LP.....Twisted fate trolled/afked, and Hemimerdinger afked leaving us 3v5 from the start.

Somehow despite it being 3v5 i was able to go the full game without getting myself killed which was funny lol as i was against a kayle/morgana mid in this game...i was even able to pick up a kill on kayle via my ulti nuking her before she could use her own ulti lol.

(My farm this game was horrible -_- just couldnt farm at all with the morgana kayle combo against me, tho out of the small farm i did get most of it was Q stacks at least)

I then played 1 more game after this and lost that one too, game was in the bag but it we thrown in the last teamfight we did after some poor focusing by me and our ADC, now down to 5LP again -_-....anyone know how i can fix my MMR so that i dont lose sooooo much points per lose?, its making climbing REALLY hard.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2014 3:12pm | Report

So i legit just remembered about the new match history thing, so here is that other game i played and lost.

Was talon mid agains there yasuo (i match up i always find hard), did ok in lane till around level 7 where i picked upa double kill when zyra roamed into my lane for no reason at all and was on like 50% HP, dived her and nuked her, yasuo came in to try and save her but i was able to get him too, putting me 2-0.

However it was at this point that we noticed that our ryze was trolling and fed the other teams top varus hard, which then lead to a agrument between our jungler and him which lead to more feeding. Our jungler then started dying alot too making it more a 3v5.

Vayne got fed somehow as our bot lane snowballed there bot, but later into the game we just couldnt handle them well enough, and even when i pulled off a impressive baron steal+kill+escape on 80HP it was not enough for us to be able to win the game and they ended it not long after with Ryze finally having gone afk. Not a bad night...just afk, troll/afk/afk and another troll/afk...love this game xD
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 4:01am | Report

A win!. After playing a few normals i decided to do a ranked duo game with Reo, and Reo being reo i felt i could give Nautilus a try in a ranked game. Following the build advice from Foolamancer (+1rep when iv finished writing this for you man) i believe it worked out pretty well, in all the games iv played him in so far iv died less than a max of 4 times in games so far lol.

As for the game itself...well REO and TALON just owned everything xD...he was deleting there Kassadin in like 0.10seconds max from mid game onwards, he was going 1v5 and the other team was BACKING AWAY FROM HIM...and yeah xD. I was able to do a few ganks and got every dragon that came up, and picked up a few kills via my uti.

(am surpised i didnt die a few more times from all the laughing that was going on as reo just deleted champ after champ...skype calls OP)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 6:36am | Report

Duo game again with mai, was 4th pick but decided to go support as i hate ADC. Ended up going MALPHITE (bring on the rage am waiting for it...) support and i believe it did ok this game. Early game we didnt do too well, few ganks, ****py top, and a few DCs here and there, however mid/late game we came back into it and slowly turned it around.

A warded baron saw us dive them when they tried to baron and we beat them, stole baron and push down there top lane and mid lane, then after a few minutes we came back and beat them again in a teamfight and finished it.

Fun game again, for most of the start i was sure we had lost this but we were able to pull back into it and won the game.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:21pm | Report

Solo queue jungle Nautilus game here, only played it cos are Twisted Fate promised us he would carry the game as he was a "plat" smurf (aka he was last pick and just wanted to mid but my team insisted he went mid so i couldnt -_-)

Game was lost from around the 20th minute mark as Hemierdinger was 0-6 in there top lane against jax, despite me ganking him 4 times, and Gragas support was feeding there bot lane (not sure if it was trolling or not tbh but whatever), so i tried to help mid push down mid lane but this achived nothing.

by the 30 minute mark we were down to our last tower and the nexus as everything else was gone, gragas was AFK in the respawn and i just focused on not dying anymore lol (tho we were able to hold a few more minutes).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:26pm | Report

Wtf happened here...I was last pick and ORDERED to play morgana support by my team as i wanted to play lux but i was told in very simple english that if i picked anything other than morgana i would be reported by the whole team and that the adc would troll( who was playing Riven ADC....and i was the troll lol).

So i played morgana support...for like the first time in ages, and it worked xD, annoyingly got a few KSes on a few people late game in teamfights but it worked! (This being despite master yi being a **** and non stop diving into the enermy team 1v5 runining his score xD and Tryndamere going 0-6 against teemo in the early game).

Still surprised i won this TBH.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2014 7:53am | Report

What? Hell no.

Spirit of the Ancient Golem -> Mobility Boots/ Ninja Tabi/ Boots of Swiftness

(There's no need to grab double tenacity boots)

Armour - Randuin's Omen > Sunfire Aegis > Frozen Heart > Thornmail

( Sunfire Aegis if ahead only, otherwise only when they are running a full AD comp)

Magic Resist - Banshee's Veil > Locket of the Iron Solari > Spirit Visage

(Locket may be preferred over Banshee's Veil if they have a lot of AoE magic damage)

Warmog's Armor seems nice in theory, but it's really a waste of an item in the face of the alternatives. It's possible to be purchased, but it's a strong luxury item rather than anything else and when you're ahead, Sunfire Aegis is usually the better choice anyway.

As a last utility point, it's possible to grab a Sightstone for extra vision control, though at your elo, who has map awareness anyway?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide