Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Return of the Kesharq! (s4 and onwards)

Creator: Lord Kesharq July 25, 2014 9:56pm
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 9:14am | Report

Forgot to screen this game but it was another defeat. Our mid trolled and fed the other team, our top laner was first timing Olaf tho i was able to get him back into the game, Andy playing support kayle for the first time did wel, so too did our adc but it was not enough for us to be able to turn it around, and even tho we were able to get there mid lane pushed up to there final lane tower that was the closes we got to winning.

Game was close and really we should have won this but yeah we just couldng finish it and with our ****ty mid...
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 9:35am | Report

THIS THROW.......we had this one, but somehow ended up throwing the game (our blitz taking pretty much every kill he could get didnt help matters at all, and our Vi who just kept soloing despite us asking her to stop but to now availe). Ugh we should have won this, why cant people listern?.

My score should have been far better than this too but people (Aka vi and blizt) kept stealing my kills lol. My farm too was pretty bad this game as i couldnt farm with people kept coming into my lane and taking everything -_- .
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 9:38am | Report

Errrr LOL League glitch xD
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 8:34am | Report

OHHH YEAH about bloody time xD, a perfect game here with kayle top. Playing as a hybrid against Wukong, i quickly picked up first blood, then got 2 double kills as the other teams Warwick tried to gank me only to fail twice and gave me a 4-0 lead. Started roaming after that and picked off ahri twice taking me to 6-0. Then just before they surrendered i got another kill on there Warwick to compleat a perfect game.

(duoed with Scfpride this game)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 8:41am | Report

Damn it......should have seen this coming after the amazing game last game. Another classic case of 1-1-2 + jungle vs 2-1-2 with the 2-1-2 owning the "meta" style team.

They basically just ran all over us, they got first blood in 0.55 and from there is just went on and on, we lost top lane by 13 minutes, bot lane by 15 minutes and our nexus at 17 minutes. There was just nothing we could do to stop them as they walked all over us. DAMN IT

(i legit could od nothing, i tried ganking top i was auto destoried, i tried ganking mid, i was auto detoryed, i tried ganking bot, i was auto destoryed, hate games like this)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2014 5:31am | Report

Oh boy, tier rewards are out!....TIME TO SPAM RANKED!.

Good start to the spamming, was duoing this game with my mate predatorslayer...damn this was a good game. First time jungle Maokai inawhile too. Got to say this game was not that hard, i just camped top for the first 10-15 minutes getting Irelia snowballing, then did the same too bot, while getting in a litte counter jungling to make up for the lost farm from the lane campings. It paid off.

Picked up a few kills too but only when it looked like the other teams player was going to escape. Our mid laner was errr...bad but then who knows how to play katarina in bronze?.

Also i have offically droped natuilus for abit, had enough of people flaming me for taking him so going to be play Maokai in his place. (Until iv gotten better on him in normals anyway to risk him in a ranked game again)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2014 5:39am | Report

IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF MY SUPPORT MALPHITE LOOK AWAY NOW!

Second duo game with predatorslayer, this time we were last picks so i told him to go ADC and i went support, gave him a choice of what supports i could take, he told me to pick my Malphite....and this is the end result.

Me and predator compleaty owned the bot lane, and kept there ADC and Support really pushed and bullyed them everytime they came out from there tower, i warded well ( i had a sightstone but sold it before the end game to get extra gold for the Fronze Heart as sightstone was not needed them lol). At one point it was 4v2 in the bot lane lol as the other team tried to get there bot lane back into the game by ganking us with there jungler and there mid laner....ended up with me dying but we killed them all for a 4-1 trade in our favor ^^(with a little help from out warwick). That was the end of there bot lane.

After that we just rolled over them, Akali got fed and snowballed, predatorslayer got fed and snowballed and i was 4-1 until the end game where i spent a bit too long tanking a tower and then paided for it when there gnar (who was flaming like hell) picked me off with his boomarang as i tried to escape the resulting teamfight via a dive into the jungle but i was too low and slow lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2014 5:49am | Report

3rd and final game of last night, duo again with predatorslayer, and again we were last picks. Somehow our team was nice...and they let me jungle even tho i was 4th pick lol.

To say this game was easy is a understatement....there only good player was there xin zhao (who was mid lol). The rest of there team sucked badly, with there bot lane feeding hard (thanks in no small part to me camping it and predatorslayer going man mode on them lol) and there fiddle not ganking any lanes until he was level 8 xD. At 16 minutes in there fiddle left the game (said he had had enough of his team in cross team chat then left the game so am guessing it was a rage quit) and then it was just a walk over.

(For some reason i was not getting ***its from any of the ganks that i was doing...i must have pulled off at least 15+ ganks but i go only 1 ***its the entire game? even in ganks where i hit the guy that died like 2 seconds before someone else killed them, and i still didnt get a ***it...not sure if there was a bug in the system that game or what was going on there but it was getting seriously annoying)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2014 4:25am | Report

damn it...seems the good luck spell is over lol. I blame that Tristana for this lose, fed so badly early game, with a neagtive attuide from the start, i was glad to see her afk...however this meant i had to go bot where i got destoryed making my score no better than hers.....*****
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2014 4:31am | Report

******** it.....Nami....just Nami....(also noticed afterwards that Yasuo but oh well).

Long story short, it was lost from the start as nami tried to be all LCS level and did a solo invade of there red, she then walked into 4 of there team and while running for her life pings like crazy for us to help her...so ofc we went...ended up going 1-4 to them and it was pretty much over there and then as a master yi with 3 kills at this stage is NOT nice. Thanks Nami...
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide