Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Return of the Kesharq! (s4 and onwards)

Creator: Lord Kesharq July 25, 2014 9:56pm
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:36am | Report

AH i hate Heimerdinger.....iv always found him hard to beat, but i think i may have found my counter pick to him in the form of Vel Koz.

I defo found the game alot easier on Vel koz into heimerdinger than i ever have with champs like veigar, kayle or talon. Mostly this game i was acting as a damage support for our Yi as am not the best Vel koz ever as i hardly play him and Yi is a hyper carry down here and feeding him paid off.

Oh and this was my first win duoing with Andystfu5 in 11 games.......lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:40am | Report

This was a hard game....we were seriously lucky to win this as it looked like we would lose from the mid game, it was only some smart plays by our team that allowed us to win this one at all (and lucian getting fed helpped)

(Iv also found that Veigar into Akali can work if played well, ended up going 4-3 in lane, not super impressed by it but i believe with a bit more pracitce i can make that score better in time).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2014 8:46am | Report

Last game of last night in what was a prety good run in the end (hoping to keep it going tonight). This game was a massive stomp, we focused the hell out of Kassadin as we could and he got destoyed and so fed up he then trolled lol. There Alistar and Caitlyn tried to keep them in the game the best they could but in the end we walked over them and Twisted Fate became huge lol.

(that single doran ring was OP this game xD)

Hoping tonight to reach promo again to b4 if possible, maybe even reaching b4 if i can.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:22pm | Report

Diana no problem lol. Overall this game was not a hard one, there were a few ON BOY moments but in general the game was a breeze and we won it without much problems defo with a fed Fiora and a fed Tryndamere.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:35pm | Report

Damn it..riot why you know give me 3 more LP? xD. This game was a very close one, our Warick was **** and i fell behind against Zed pretty badly mid game as Warwick ****ed up 3 ganks and got Zed ahead in kills and buffs but in the end we were able to turn it around and were able to win.

Bit to close for my liking this one lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:38pm | Report

PROMO!!!!!!. This game was a walk over, bot lane destoryed there lane into the other teams base by 15 minutes, we then went all bot and after another 5 minutes we had gotten there Nexus. The other team was just a mess from the start and never had any teamwork and seemed to be really unskilled or just unlucky.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:43pm | Report

First promo game won, this was a fair easy game tho i had a hard time in the mid lane against a Ziggs (tho before the end of the game we went 3-2 in kills to me). Again it was our bot lane that got ahead first and from there all the other lanes started to snowball and get ahead which lead to us finally winning in the end.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:47pm | Report

Promoted!!!!!.

Hard fought game this one, and there was a few moments where it really did look like we were going to lose this but somehow we were able to keep ourselfs in the game and then turned it around and won. Also there Braum and Nautilus were not very good and we got plenty of kills of them.

Also Morgana is annoying to play against with Veigar, its winnable its just annoying as hell as she really out pushes me xD and trying to Q stack well under a tower is not that easy.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:51pm | Report

That was easy......Twisted Fate into Veigar seems to be a auto win for me as long as i dont get hit by too many stuns xD. Overall a easy game, none of our lanes had problems and only there Tryndamere being a real problem and proving any threat to our victory here.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2014 2:58pm | Report

Another not too hard game, i was mid against Malzahar and despite him killing me at level 6 i owned him from then onwards without a problem and won my lane without problems and got all the mid lane towers in 28 minutes lol. Our teemo owned top against there Fiora which was funny to watch as the flaming from Fiora was OP. There bot lane was not that great and yeah there team fell into a massive flaming war before the end meaning the teamwork they might have had was gone.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide