Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Road to Platinum

Creator: Khazem June 25, 2012 9:46pm
114 posts - page 4 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 4:54pm | Report
Just one game for today, but made it to 1800 at least.

So it really feels like Riven is a free win every time and I intend to abuse it as much as possible

Our team took Amumu's blue at the start, barely avoiding a first blood on Ahri.
First blood happened mid when Ahri towerdove the Ryze pretty early on.

At top lane, I was getting camped by Amumu really hard, dying twice when I went a little bit agressive on Vladimir, Amumu would come down the lane and flash in while I was being slowed by Vlad's trollpool.
Having almost all of Amumu's attention top meant more freedom for the other lanes. Skarner did a lot of work bottom and they won the lane pretty hard. Mid was dominating the lane on her own.

Despite all the Amumu pressure on top, I was still winning the lane, outfarming and getting kills on Vladimir everytime my Ignite was up.

Teamfights were pretty one sided and the game was decided when we took a really fast Baron from under their noses and aced them in the process.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 5:14pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

wasn't 1 kill behind, was 2. (leona ran into nautilus trying to ward) Ezreal came back to lane with a doran's and a longsword while I had boots 3. I got zoned cos Leona was dead and got 2 levels behind.. so ya

I am still disappointed :D
LEONA TRIST 100% WIN LANE
you could just leave out leona and say trist lane = 100% win.. nu I know sometimes it just doesn't work out
EVEN IF YOU GET A TRIPLE AT Lvl 2 :(

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2012 6:01pm | Report
koksei wrote:

I am still disappointed :D
LEONA TRIST 100% WIN LANE
you could just leave out leona and say trist lane = 100% win.. nu I know sometimes it just doesn't work out
EVEN IF YOU GET A TRIPLE AT Lvl 2 :(

It's actually hard to win a lane all by yourself as trist. Has to b duo-queeing!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2012 11:44pm | Report
played a couple more games tonight, won a few and lost a few. Ended up gaining a little

The 2 losses. Both games I was forced to support and both games I had an AD carry with the wrong runes and masteries (AP Sivir and AP/mpen Ashe) Not much more to say. All lanes lost, including bot lane and we got stomped both games.

Picked Cho'Gath to lane against Malphite. Enemy team was trolling pretty hard so just laned till they surrendered at 20.

Similar game as above. Top and bot were quite even for a while, Anivia was just flying around killing everything that had a pulse. Really one sided game with nothing interesting happening.

And the last game of the night. Forgot to take a screenshot. Had to go mid and decided to go Cassiopeia as they didn't have their mid picked yet and I figured Cass was pretty safe.
Like most of the games tonight, the game was a pretty one sided stomp and the game ended after a boring laning phase with 1 teamfight at dragon which we took 4 to 1.

After this last game, my Elo is now 1821. Getting closer!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 3:35am | Report
huzzah. gl~
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 3:54am | Report
Niggah getting biggah!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 11:42am | Report
Wooo grats :)
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 3:29pm | Report

This game was pretty great. Started out pretty horrible as top lane was getting camped and gave first blood. Our bottom lane was pretty terror as well. Corki was playing pretty poorly at first, eating 2 consecutive grabs that could have easily been avoided, giving them 2 kills.
At one point we were behind 1-10 and things were looking bad.

Our lane turned around when Skarner came for ganks. The first one failed but blew 2 flashes, the second one gave Corki 2 kills with the help of a Karthus ult. A while later, the same thing happened. Except this time we got counter ganked but turned it into a 4v3 in our favor as Karthus showed up. Corki got another 3 kills here and our lane was saved.

From there, we took the dragon and top tower and we were right back in the game. They contested the dragon but all went down with all of us still being alive.

From there we pushed our advantage and turned a really bad game into a really good one.

Irelia got 2 kills top lane pretty early on as she got ganked but Nautilus came for the countergank, giving Irelia first blood and double buff. The snowball top lane had begun and all Gangplank could do at that point was bend over.

Bot lane wr crushed with the help of Nautilus and a couple of smart pink wards by Leona, giving us a ton of kills in a short amount of times as Nautilus continiously ganked bottom.

Meanwhile Irelia was killing everyone left and right and forced a 20 minute surrender.

Making my first push for platinum tonight, let's see how it goes.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 6:26pm | Report
Nice, you're gonna beat me to it ;)
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 7:10pm | Report
I might if people start banning Nautilus. Lost 3 games in a row because of that champions existence.

Better luck tomorrow I hope.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide