Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Road to Platinum

Creator: Khazem June 25, 2012 9:46pm
114 posts - page 9 of 12
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 8:50am | Report
No wonder my 0rune annie got stomped against ya :D
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2012 9:06am | Report
Good luck Khazem, you can do iet! :D

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 11:25pm | Report

Quick game to stop elo decay. Will be hitting the grind to 2k soon. (™)

Anyway, top lane completely wrecked. When Nocturne came for a gank Darius got a double kill (cause Nocturne was so far behind from Shaco counterjungling)

In mid lane I was having a pretty easy time against TF, grabbing a bunch of kills on him and completely shutting him down.

Their bottom lane actually started off well, with Ezreal going 4-0, but the rest of our team was so far ahead at this point that we just constantly 5 man ganked bot lane after that while their TF and Nocturne were helpless and Fiora was trying to farm top.

Boring game but I'll take the free elo D:
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2012 3:57am | Report
Glad you finally tackled that first game after hitting Plat! I know I would've been shaking in my boots with the fear of losing a shiny new medal. Grats! :D I would take the free win too and not feel bad about it, hehe. I mean you still did well so you deserve it. :)

GL on getting dat 2k! :D I believe in you!
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 2:17am | Report

Been a while, but doing da rankings again.

I was 3rd pick and their second pick had already picked Vayne, Twisted Fate and Amumu. I decided to go with Ezreal (cause mid lane was picked by our first pick) and pick up Cleanse to survive TF/Amumu ganks. (which ended up saving my life a bunch of times)

Game started off really scary when our Nunu & Willump facechecked our blue, only to find TF sitting there waiting with a gold card. Luckily his team was a bit behind and missed the follow up.

First blood happened top lane as our Nunu & Willump ganked Lee Sin really early on and picked up a pretty easy kill. Yorick was pretty much set from that point on and went on to win his lane comfortably.

Shortly after, Zyra picked up a kill on Twisted Fate and pulled ahead in the lane.

Down bottom lane we were zoning out the enemy Vayne, abusing her early game weakness and setting her really far behind from the start.

No real teamfighting happened this game. Their Twisted Fate was pretty much their only hope picking up some kills all around the map but not really having too much of an impact on his own. Bottom lane we continued to pick up kill after kill as Vayne fell further and further behind. We managed to pick up every dragon for free and ended up getting an advantage that was too big for the enemy Twisted Fate to carry on his own. (even though Zyra was also not really doing bad).

After a few more pickoffs and small fights in the enemy bottom jungle, all very much in our favor, we closed out the game.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 3:47am | Report

This game I did get mid and picked Orianna against Gragas cause I felt pretty comfortable with the matchup.

Game started off pretty normal, no invades, normal jungle routes.

First blood happened mid as Sejuani came to gank me, she was pretty low on health and Gragas rather low on mana so I decided to fight. I immediately used my Q+W on Sejuani and Ignited her. She flashed away but with one last auto attack I managed to grab the first blood, double buff and shortly after the double kill as Gragas couldn't get away from my red buff.

It was a pretty quiet game from that point, but all lanes were ahead creepwise.

We lost control of the game a bit as we got a little cocky and got caught in the enemy jungle several times, but we soon got our **** together. We 3 man ganked top lane when both their Sejuani and Gragas had just went back to heal up. Meanwhile bottom lane was pushing the enemy Urgot and Alistar really aggressively. As Gragas and Sejuani went top to defend the Yorick push, the rest of us went to dragon and picked it up uncontested.

Not long after, the first and only teamfight of the game happened. We got engaged on in a really bad spot and Nocturne almost got picked off for free. But with some very nice kiting we managed to win the fight, from my experience one of the most well fought teamfights I've ever had as a team due to how bad we got engaged on.

They surrendered after losing this teamfight 4 to 1.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 5:12am | Report
Played another game (screenshot bugged out), lost.

First picked Orianna again, had to lane against Kassadin which turned out to be a really easy lane.

First blood happened bottom lane as our Ashe died to a Skarner gank. The enemy Nunu & Willump picked up the kill but Malphite counter ganked at the same time and picked up 2 kills in return.

Meanwhile mid lane I managed to kill Kassadin when he stayed in lane a bit too long, giving me a nice advantage.

Basically this game, the bottom lane was pretty even trading kills back and forth, mid lane I was winning 3 kills to 0 and our jungle was doing pretty good as well.

Our top lane however was getting wrecked beyond hope. Our Kayle was 0-6 against their Nidalee 15 minutes into the game and by minute 20, she had killed our inhibitor as Kayle died again while the rest of us killed their bottom lane.

We couldn't really recover from the map pressure and our Malphite and Ashe started making a lot of mistakes. We had 2 teamfights where Skarner would just Flash ult me and I'd die without being able to do anything about it. The game went from quite even, to a loss very quickly because of the amount of pressure Nidalee was putting on our top lane.

After the game I also noticed I had been playing with a 21/9/0 AD mastery setup for the last 2 games, also part of why my lategame in the last game went so bad ._.

Elo now is back at 1926.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 11:56am | Report
dem masteries... LOL

I never like to first pick, but when i do, I try to pick something the oposing team has no idea what will I do with it.

=3

and yes, seems you can only be as good as your team is. GL for 2k.

Sig made by Tamy
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 11:13pm | Report
Damn, things were going so well for you :/

gl in future games, though luck doesn't really seem to be necessary at your elo, you all play your best.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 7:05am | Report

So this is what happens when I try to queue up nowadays in about 6/10 games.

And noone wants to dodge for some reason cause apparently they're all fine playing with someone who announced he's gonna troll and when we have 2 mid lanes, 2 ad carries and no jungler.. so I have to dodge at the last second and wait a year before I can play again

1900 elo heaven

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide