Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Road to Platinum

Creator: Khazem June 25, 2012 9:46pm
114 posts - page 2 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 1:52am | Report
Challenge Accepted!!

I'm going to reach platinum rating (again :S) by using Katarina as my main champion!

Btw, I won't use this Katarina build, wtf was he/she thinking when building Will of the Ancients?, they ain't even duo AP.. LooooooooooooooL
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 2:05am | Report
gl d00d. Plat isn't too bad, just spam champions you're good at and you'll do fine :D
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 1:38pm | Report
Slappiz please do! Sick and tired of my main being badly abused to the point where most want to class her with Eve. Bet that kata in khazem game tried to go in for ulti when annie had stun up or was 1 spell away from it too... *sadface*
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 1:44pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Slappiz please do! Sick and tired of my main being badly abused to the point where most want to class her with Eve. Bet that kata in khazem game tried to go in for ulti when annie had stun up or was 1 spell away from it too... *sadface*

Just played Katarina in ranked with the mobafire team on EuNE, I ended up with 10/1/4.. Kata too stronk!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 1:57pm | Report
Kata is good, but requires you to not be an idiot to do well. As long as you can live through her early game, and then dominate mid game, you're fine.

The main problem I've found on her myself is that if you get fed SHE KILL EVERYTHING, and then none of your other teammates get any kills, and if they can last long enough, they can come back, simply by killing you. :C

But yeh, I've been playing her A LOT lately, and she's very good, and crazy fun.
I used to think she sucked, but then I learned how to play her :D
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 2:16pm | Report
Kata early game isn't that bad! I don't understand why people keep saying it! I know, even Tiensi says it so it must be true. But still!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 2:28pm | Report
Yeah, she has pretty much 0 kill potential before lvl 6, her only strength is that she can constantly harass with Bouncing Blades pre lvl 6.. At lvl 6 she becomes beast and I usually start roaming if I can't kill the mid laner.
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 2:49pm | Report
I usually get my enemy mid to eat 80% of my bbs, so they get low, one shunpo, ignite, one more bb, done at lvl 3.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 3:45pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Just played Katarina in ranked with the mobafire team on EuNE, I ended up with 10/1/4.. Kata too stronk!

EuNE moba-team OP!

Also kata is really ****ing strong if you know how to play her.

You should try AD or scaling AD marks(Scaling ad surpass flat ad at level 8, so if you wait till lvl 8 with your ulty you're benefitting more from scaling), with Scaling ap-glyphs on her, you wanted damage? The ulty and BB damage is ****ing INSANE!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 26, 2012 3:52pm | Report
noobs
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide