Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 11:36am | Report
Quoted:
I've played support Talon, can confirm it's at least high tier 2.

How much did you get paid for this?

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 11:45am | Report
Joxuu wrote:

I paid him 3 monies.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 12:08pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:

by jhoijhoi
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 12:10pm | Report
Quoted:

Needs shooped with dollah bills in her hand.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 12:14pm | Report

Paint works too.

by jhoijhoi
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 12:31pm | Report
Rofl.

This game started off pretty annoying, after level 6 I couldn't so much as touch Ori without Elise and Janna/Elise and Fiora/all 3 showing up to protect her and kill me. I've been camped before, but never by so many people at once...

Jarvan, Leo and Gnar eventually started counter-ganking though, and thanks to our burst we won every single fight. And yet their team kept on camping me and getting counter-camped and dying all the time, so it just snowballed us until we aced them at a dragon fight and they surrendered.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 10:41am | Report
Played super bad early-game vs Zed, and I ended up with like 12 CS to his 30 CS after we traded 1 for 1 at my tower (he got FB) and I ended up over half a level behind him after that. My play after that kinda redeemed me, because I kept solo killing Zed despite being so behind, but I never managed to get back to "ahead" status because I would constantly get ganked while killing Zed and die after he'd died, so he kept getting some gold and XP for all my deaths and I never had a chance to catch up to his CS because of it. But my team was ahead so I eventually finally got my well earned lead.

In this game I died to Riven twice before level 6 because of Shaco ganks, but after getting one kill thanks to a lvl 6 Vi gank I started firmly winning lane, and snowballed extremely hard off Riven because Talon vs Riven is so one-sided when Talon gets a lead.

I think if I win 2 games in a row now that I'm in promos, I might skip straight to Diamond 2, but I'm not sure. It's hard to tell where my MMR is because everyone's ranks are so random, they range from Diamond 1 to Plat 1. Not sure if it's because of duo queueing or because ranked is still unbalanced with people having huge MMR's after getting out of placements. The average seemed to be around Diamond 3, but because my LP gains are so big I'm hoping I was at least really close to Diamond 2, so 2 wins in a row right now could be the difference between skipping or not.

(inb4 I don't even win promos)

Edit: THE DREAM IS REAL

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 11:37am | Report
Man this was such a close game. Mid and bot stomped, I was top, and Azir thought he was vs Kass so he took no armor in his runes and no defensive masteries (which I see 99% of the time on my enemy laner as Talon). Ahri also had no defensive masteries, and had armor glyphs instead of magic resist, having a total of 17 armor in her runes; against Kassadin.

Needless to say, mid and top stomped our lanes, but bot got stomped even harder, so we spent the rest of the game trying to make up for it + trying to deal with Azir's ******ed late game. Eventually we got a lucky 3 kills and were able to end the game as Shaco and Ahri weren't strong enough to defend against the 4 of us that were left.

C'mon, just need this 8 game win streak to turn into a 9 game win streak for a probable skip...
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2015 12:11pm | Report
I got called a boosted bronze for getting caught once early on. It was extremely tempting to throw the game for them once I started carrying.

No skip, just Diamond 3. :( Which is stupid because the entire enemy team was Diamond 2, but whatever.

Played a game on Uzi Junior too.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2015 12:48pm | Report
More Uzi Junior.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide